7| Rendezvous and Bondings.

Chapter seven: The Rendezvous and Bondings

The night before her inaugural meeting with the Indian Cricket team, Sriya's heart danced with a whirlwind of emotions. The message confirming the rendezvous at 10:00 a.m. had arrived, setting her excitement ablaze.

She meticulously prepared her essentials, ensuring her professional demeanor was complemented by her well-thought-out attire. The air buzzed with a mix of eagerness and a hint of nervous anticipation.

As she glanced at her reflection in the mirror, a surge of realization swept over her. Shubman, her teammate's brother and the protagonist of her faint yet significant encounter, would be part of the team she was about to join.

Her heart fluttered with a blissful realization. Shubman's presence in the team added an extra layer of excitement to the prospect of joining the Indian Cricket staff. However, Sriya was keenly aware of the need to maintain professionalism despite the delightful coincidence.

In the midst of her preparations, Sriya intercepted KL Rahul, knowing she had to request him to keep her appointment as the team's physiotherapist a secret.

"KL, I need a favor." Sriya began, her tone a mix of earnestness and excitement.

Rahul turned toward her, his expression curious.
"What is it, Sriya?" he inquired, noticing the eager anticipation in her eyes.

"I'd like to keep my role in the team under wraps for now. I want it to be a surprise for everyone tomorrow." Sriya explained, a glint of excitement shining through her request.

Understanding the significance of the surprise and the joy it might bring to the team, Rahul nodded in agreement. "I get it. Your secret's safe with me," he assured, a subtle smile crossing his face.

With the assurance of her surprise intact, Sriya felt a surge of excitement and anticipation for the upcoming meeting with the team, especially with the thrill of catching Shubman off guard.

As the night wore on, Sriya drifted into a contented slumber, her mind filled with visions of the thrilling experiences awaiting her, the excitement of surprising her new colleagues brewing a sense of elation within her

————
Next morning;

Sriya arrived at the designated location as instructed, greeted by the bustling atmosphere of the cricketing arena. Volunteers directed her to wait for a brief moment until she was to be guided further.

Soon enough, a familiar figure approached - Rahul Dravid, the coach of the Indian Cricket team. Warm smiles exchanged as they acknowledged each other's presence.