֎ Perfect.

Bonus Chapter : Perfect

Shubman sat across from Tanmay Bhat and Ed Sheeran at the bustling food center, the aroma of Indian spices filled the air, adding to the lively atmosphere of their hangout interview.

Between bites of savory chaat and sips of refreshing lassi, the conversation flowed effortlessly. Tanmay, with his trademark wit, steered the discussion towards Shubman's personal life. "So, any special someone in your life, Shubman?" he asked with a mischievous grin.

Shubman chuckled, shaking his head. "Nope, already taken," he replied, a proud smile spreading across his face.

Ed Sheeran, his eyes sparkling with curiosity, leaned in closer. "Girlfriend?" he inquired, his British accent adding a charming flair to the question.

Shubman shook his head again, a hint of amusement dancing in his eyes. "Nope, married," he answered proudly, gesturing to the simple gold band adorning his ring finger.

"Off the Market, guys," Ed declared with a playful wink, turning towards the camera with a grin.

Shubman nodded, a smile playing on his lips. "Yep, off the market," he confirmed, his gaze flicking to the camera with a playful glint.

Ed chuckled, his blue eyes sparkling with amusement. "Well, sorry, ladies," he quipped, addressing the audience with a mock-serious expression. "Looks like Shubman here is taken."

Tanmay laughed, adding, "And let me tell you, Ed, his wife is just as impressive as he is on the field."

As the conversation flowed between Shubman, Ed Sheeran, and Tanmay Bhat, Ed's curiosity was piqued by Shubman's mention of tattoos.

"You got any tattoos?" Ed inquired, leaning in with interest.

Shubman nodded, a smile playing on his lips. "Yeah, I have a few," he replied. With a casual motion, he tugged his T-shirt down slightly to reveal a tattoo on his chest. "This one here," he said, his voice tinged with emotion, "it's dedicated to my mum. It's like an angel with rings."

Ed's eyes widened in appreciation as he examined the intricate design. "That's beautiful," he remarked, genuinely impressed.

Shubman then pointed to the side of his neck, where another tattoo adorned his skin. "And here, I have my wife's name," he said, his gaze softening with affection.

Ed nodded, a knowing smile gracing his features. "Gotta keep the love close," he remarked, a hint of admiration in his voice.

As Shubman rolled up his sleeve to reveal another tattoo on his forearm, the conversation took an unexpected turn. "And here's the birth date of my kids," he explained, his eyes sparkling with pride.

"Wow, got kids?" Ed asked, his curiosity piqued.

Tanmay, ever the eager sidekick, jumped in to confirm. "Yeah, he has twins," he replied, adding to the intrigue of Shubman's family life.