45| Inked.

Chapter Forty Five: Inked

Sriya and Ishan embarked on a ride to the tattoo shop, engaging in a conversation that revolved around Sriya's surprising plans for ink.

Ishan glanced at Sriya, his curiosity piqued. "Are you really up for this? Tattoos are quite a commitment."

Sriya nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I've been thinking about it. Small ones won't hurt!"

Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she shared her intentions. "I want to surprise Shubman, so keep it a secret, okay?"

She revealed her design ideas: small tulip flowers tattoos on her wrist and the inside of her ring finger. And the pièce de résistance – a colorful sunflower forming a heart on her collarbones, with Shubman's name etched on top of it.

Ishan grinned, impressed by her idea. "Wow, that's quite a plan! He'll be blown away for sure."

Ishan drove Sriya to a renowned and private tattoo shop he trusted, ensuring a comfortable and intimate space for Sriya's planned surprises. The shop provided them with a skilled female artist, fostering a sense of ease and privacy for the session.

As Sriya settled into the artist's chair, a blend of excitement and nerves tingled through her veins. The anticipation of the surprise for Shubman infused the air with a sense of thrill and joy.

The artist, a warm and talented woman, engaged Sriya in conversation, aiming to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. Sriya's charming demeanor and her cute antics while getting inked soon filled the room with a lighthearted atmosphere.

Ishan, observing his sister's playful nervousness, decided to ease her tension with some light-hearted banter. "Hey, Sriya, don't worry, it's just a little needle dance. You're doing great!"

Sriya giggled, trying to mask her nervousness. "Easy for you to say, Mr. Tattoo Master!"

The artist joined in with a smile. "Ma'am, you're handling it like a pro! Almost there!"

Ishan teased further, "Remember, no crying! You'll mess up the masterpiece!"

Sriya pouted playfully, trying to hide her grin. "Oh, come on! I'm not crying... yet!"

The room echoed with laughter, Sriya's animated expressions and Ishan's jovial remarks lightening the mood. Despite the slight discomfort, Sriya's determination to surprise Shubman kept her spirits high.

As the tattooing continued, Sriya focused on the excitement of the surprises she had planned for her beloved boyfriend, eagerly anticipating his reaction when he'd see her loving tribute etched into her skin.

The tattoo artist stepped away momentarily, allowing Sriya a brief respite from the tattooing process. Ishan leaned in, engaging Sriya in a light-hearted conversation to distract her.