57| Guilty Pleasures.*

(this chapter contains some slightly mature scenes i.e. sexual scenes ime basically smut, skip the chapter if needed. You won't be missing the flow of story by doing this. Read at your own risk. Warning 18+.

Proof reading not done so pardon the mistakes.

Well this is some long chapter and contains a lot of kinky stuff so, everyone who is reading fasten your seatbelts cause its gonna be longggg!!

Sorry for the inconveniences. Enjoy reading!)

Chapter Fifty Seven: Guilty Pleasures

Shubman's patience finally gave way to a surge of protectiveness. "You wanted to recreate some scenes, right? You're mine, Sriya. You belong with me, and everyone should know it," he declared, his voice laced with possessiveness.

His lips trailed a path of heated kisses down her neck and jaw, each touch leaving a lingering mark of intensity. As he reached the sunflower tattoo on her collarbone, above which his name was beautifully inked, he pressed a passionate kiss, sealing the unspoken promise between them.

The room filled with a palpable heat as their connection deepened, the night becoming a canvas for the unbridled expression of their desires. Shubman's possesive side, ignited by a mix of jealousy and passion, painted a chapter that neither of them would easily forget.

"Lift your hands up Sohniye" Shubman said making her confuse.

First of all we are not in a situation that one can call decent, second why he wants me to lift my hands when his hands are on my chest that to front of a mirror.

She opened her closed eyes as realisation hit her.

"W.. Why" she asked shuttering because she already got an idea of what he wants to do.

"Because I want to make you understand what happens when you tease your boyfriend about going on a coffee with a guy whom he warned you about not being safe." he said in a really calm voice but she felt a dangerous aura in his tone.

"Now lift yours arms Sohniye." he said looking at her and she shook her head in no.

"Are you sure, you don't want to obey me?" he asked sweetly then suddenly his facial expressions changed by a smirk when she nod in yes to answer his question.

"I see you want a punishment then." he said giving a hard squeeze to her breasts and suddenly lifting her in his arms.

What does he meant by punishment?

"What are you doing?" She asked making a distance between them as he softly dropped her in the middle of their bed.

"I want to make few things very clear Sohniye." he said looking into her eyes and undoing the buttons of his shirt.

Should I be concerned? Hell no! he is my boyfriend, we both love each other and moreover my inner self is feeling so excited. Is something wrong with me? Why I'm getting excited instead of getting afraid.