38| Some Intimate Moments.*

(this whole chapter contains some slightly mature scenes, skip the chapter if needed. You won't miss any main part of the story by doing so. Read at your own risk. Warning 18+.

Sorry for the inconveniences. Enjoy reading!)

Chapter thirty eight: Some Intimate Moments

************************************Warning some mature scenes ahead. Read at your own risk.
(Continued from the last chapter)

"I love you" she said.

"I love you more." He said and pulled her into a kiss again.

They kissed slow, getting a feel for each other’s mouth against their own, savoring it all, their hands slowly shifting around.

Sriya’s hands sneaked up while Shubman’s crept down, and before they knew it Sriya had her hands in Shubman’s hair and Shubman had his hands on Sriya’s waist.

Shubman suddenly was pulling his head back, away from the kiss, and they parted, Sriya half lidding her eyes to look at her lover.

Shubman was looking back at her, face flushed lightly and expression close to awestruck, making Sriya just want to melt right back into a kiss.

“Is this okay?” Shubman asked quietly. Screw melting with a kiss, Sriya felt herself melting right then and there with love. A small smile broke onto her face.

“Yes,” she quietly answered.

Shubman mirrored a small smile towards Sriya, humming happily, and leaned in close, almost connecting their lips again, before positioning himself next to Sriya’s ear.

“Can we go faster?” he whispered, voice lowering with heat, but slightly trembling with nerves.

An involuntary shudder raced down Sriya’s spine as she almost lost her composure completely, almost unable to handle the way Shubman just spoke to her and what he had said.

“Yes,” Sriya whispered back, eyes closing when she felt Shubman reconnect their lips eagerly.

Their kisses were no longer slow but were heating up and getting more hungry, more feverish.

Sriya unconsciously found herself letting her fingers comb through Shubman’s hair, coaxing the boy to shudder against her mouth and kiss her a little deeper, making Sriya even more of a mess, as the hands at her waist began to massage mindlessly at his skin through her salwar.

Sriya choked back a noise of pleasure, feeling herself slowly lose control of herself.

What didn’t help was at that very moment, Shubman swiped his tongue over Sriya's bottom lip, and ever so gently nipped at the sensitive skin, pulling on it with his teeth.