59| A Little Bhabhi Drama.

Chapter Fifty Nine: A Little Bhabhi Drama

Shubman and Sriya arrived at the airport for the upcoming match, unaware that the paparazzi had caught wind of their presence. As they stepped out of the car, Shubman courteously opened the door for Sriya. The sudden eruption of shouts and camera flashes from the paparazzi signaled their arrival.

Sriya sighed, feeling the intensity of the attention, while Shubman, accustomed to such situations, offered a reassuring smile, gently placing a hand on her back to console her. Together, they navigated the airport scene, ready to face the paparazzi frenzy that awaited them.

The cameras flashed incessantly, and the paparazzi shouted names like "Shubman sir," "Gill bhai," creating a chaotic atmosphere. Feeling protective, Shubman entangled his hands with Sriya's, a silent gesture to shield her from the overwhelming attention.

As they walked through the bustling airport, the paparazzi rushed alongside, bombarding them with questions. "Shubman bhai, tell us about the upcoming match!" one called out, while another inquired, "Gill bhai, any special plans after the game?"

In the midst of the chaos, a bit of pushing and shoving occurred, leading to a fellow stumbling almost over Sriya. Concerned, she helped the guy regain his balance and spoke, "Bhaiya, aaram se lagi toh nahi na?"

The man, surprised by her genuine concern, managed a smile and replied, "Nahi, nahi, bilkul thik hoon. Thank you!"

Shubman, appreciating Sriya's kind gesture, exchanged a look with her, silently acknowledging the challenges they faced in the public eye.

"Dekhiye, hum dheere dheere chalte hai, aap is tarah dhakka mukki mat kijiye," Shubman calmly requested as they started walking at a slower pace, allowing the paparazzi to continue with their barrage of questions.

"Bhai, fans ke sawal hai kuch," a reporter declared. Shubman nodded, "Puchiye."

The questions came pouring in, and soon the focus shifted to Shubman and Sriya's relationship, including the recent kissing controversy. Sriya, visibly uncomfortable with the attention, found solace when Shubman wrapped an arm around her.

The paparazzi continued shouting their questions until Shubman, realizing Sriya's discomfort, decided to respond. "Dekhiye, Cricket ke baare mein puchhiye, usmein kuch interesting hoga toh main jawab doonga."

His assertive response brought a momentary hush among the paparazzi, allowing Shubman and Sriya to continue walking, albeit at a slower pace. The airport chaos resumed, but Shubman's protective gesture and assertive stand created a brief respite for them amid the frenzy of questions.

Sensing Sriya's discomfort amidst the paparazzi frenzy, Shubman gently suggested, "Walk with the person carrying the bags, Sunflower. I'll catch up."

Sriya protested, "But Shubman..."