28| Chilling Weather.*

(this chapter contains home heavy and long makeout scenes, so if you aren't comfortable please skip them. I will put *** line for the portion containing those scenes for the people who tend to skip them. Sorry for the inconveniences. Enjoy reading!)

Chapter twenty eight: Chilling Weather

"Rahul, you always forget the important things! How many times do I have to remind you?" Athiya said.

"What's happening here?" Sriya enquired entering the room.

"Sriya, finally! Tell me, have you finished packing your things?" Athiya asked.

"Yes, everything's sorted. You know I'm always on top of these things."

"See Athiya, Sriya's all set. You should learn from her." Rahul said grinning.

"Please, spare me the comparison. You both are equally hopeless when it comes to packing!" Athiya said.

------

"Oh, the house will feel so empty without your nonsense!" Athiya said as Rahul and Sriya were about to leave.

"Don't worry, we'll be back before you know it." Rahul said hugging her.

"And we'll win these matches for sure!" Sriya said joining the hug.

"I'll miss you both. Bring back the victories, alright?"

-----

The team was settled in their private jet all set to travel to Dharmashala.

"Priyatame, stop hogging all the snacks!" Shubman said playfully nudging Ishan.

"Meri jaan, I need some fuel to match your energy levels!" Ishan replied.

"I swear, you eat more than I do!" Shubman said.

"Only when I'm with you, and common meri jaan they are diet friendly snack.."

Sriya who was sitting nearby engrossed in her book, occasionally sealed glances Shubman and Ishan's bromance.

"Virat, you're absolutely wrong!" Rohit said.

"Rohit, when will you understand? You're the one mistaken!" Virat fought back. As usual they were arguing, well it's their favourite thing to do.

The team members, settled in various corners of the jet, observe the ongoing banter between Rohit and Virat, while some rest or watch the playful interactions between Shubman and Ishan.