49| New Nickname.*

(this chapter contains some slightly mature scenes i.e. sexual scenes ime basically smut, skip the chapter if needed. You won't be missing the flow of story by doing this. Read at your own risk. Warning 18+.

Kind off daddy kink. 🌚

Proof reading not done so pardon the mistakes.

Well this is some long chapter and contains a lot of kinky stuff so, everyone who is reading fasten your seatbelts, and shower this one woth comments!!

Sorry for the inconveniences. Enjoy reading!)

Chapter Forty Nine: New Nickname

"Hmm, our house is big enough! And since we have it all for ourselves, we should use it wisely for the new nickname you have decided to call me with, right?"

Her heart was beating so fast right now like it’s the first time of Shubman making love to her. She was in his arms as he carried her.

"What do you mean?" She asked him.

Hearing her question, he looked at her and with a strange mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I mean,we don’t really have to go to the bedroom. I can make love to you against a wall or here on the couch or in kitchen or..."

"Shubman!!" She shrieked in horror keeping her hand on his mouth to prevent him from saying such stupid things. Stupid things which made her red and turned her on.

"What is wrong with you?" She asked still mortified as she looked at him who made expression with his eyes to remove her hand which was still on his mouth.

She pulled her hand back still glaring at him as he chuckled.

"Why do you sound so shocked Mrs. Gill? I mean it would be new and exciting. I really feel like we should do it. Umm we can go to the kitchen as I always thought how sexy it would be to take you against the kitchen counter on all your fours and I would..."

"Aren't you too filter less, have some shame?"

She was too red and a shiver ran down her body at his thoughts. Shubman bit his lip hiding his smirk and whispered, "I just suggested baby. If you aren’t comfortable, then you just have to say!"

She gulped hiding her face in his chest and whispered timidly with a heaving chest, "Please take me upstairs."

Her hold tightened around his neck as She felt him kissing her bare shoulder and and he said, "Bedroom it is then, alright."

With closed eyes, she felt him walking again and going upstairs and finally they were in the room. As they came in, Shubman kept her down and went to close the door.

She gulped with erratic heartbeats and slowly moved to the balcony as the cold wind hit her face making me shudder.

Suddenly she gasped holding the railing as Shubman took her in his embrace from behind wrapping his arms around her waist tightly.