11| Apocalypse.

Chapter eleven: Apocalypse

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter eleven: Apocalypse.

In a dimly lit private section of the club, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement as the team settled into their exclusive area.

Sriya, adorned in her stunning red sequin dress paired with a vibrant red satin jacket, exuded elegance and confidence. Her heart raced with a mix of anticipation and nervousness as she scanned the room, looking for Shubman.

Moments later, Shubman entered, looking effortlessly stylish in his sheer green shirt detailed with lurex cording and dark brown pants. The glint of silver neck and hand chains, complemented by a golden silver wristwatch, added a subtle charm to his ensemble.

As his eyes met Sriya's, a silent understanding passed between them, a magnetic pull drawing them closer.

Their gazes held, a subtle tension crackling in the air, as if the universe conspired to create an electric moment between them.

Sriya felt her cheeks flush with a hint of a smile playing on her lips, while Shubman's demeanor softened, his eyes reflecting a silent admiration for the woman before him. A slight flutter in Sriya's heart made her momentarily falter in her steps, causing her to adjust her jacket nervously.

She noticed Shubman's gaze drifting down her dress, the sequins catching the ambient light and creating a mesmerizing effect.

Is he checking me out or something?!!
She thought.

Well I don't look bad.
She consoled herself.

This girl! She pulls of every outfit she wears. She looks Hot--
Shubman admitted, but broke his thoughts as he saw Rahul walking towards them.

She is your teammate's sister Shub!!
He reminded himself.

"Guyss lettssss danceee!!!" Hardik said, screamed to be precise.

"Harry yaar chila mat, Sunai de raha hai behre nahi hai hum." Rahul said.

"Chal bhai. Rahul and me dance together chose your partners guys." Hardik said pulling his bestfriend KL.

"Virat, will you stick along with me." Rohit asked his best friend.

"Offcourse Rohitaa, whom else will I be with if not you my Pandaa." Virat said hugging his friend.

"No bromance guyss" Hardik said.

"Shut up Harry." Rahul said, not wanting to break the RohiRat moment.

Everyone chose their partners, Shreyas and Ishan planned to put Sriya and Shubman together. So they went with eachother, only Sriya and Shubman left.

"May I have this dance?" Shubman said.

The request lingered in her mind, igniting an unexpected rush of anticipation. As they swirled into the dance floor's rhythm, Sriya felt her cheeks flush with an endearing hue of red, her heart fluttering like a myriad of butterflies in the moonlight.

Cardigan.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें