62| Jaan Ban Gaye.

Chapter Sixty Two: Jaan Ban Gaye

Sriya let the song "Jaan Ban Gaye" play, taking a trip down memory lane.

She reminisced about the night she first met Shubman while dancing under the streetlights, clad in her trusty over cardigan top and Levi's jeans - the same outfit she wore today.

She smiled, recalling how Shubman became her midnight chauffeur, unknowingly starting a journey that would turn their hearts into a melody. She chuckled at the memory of him not believing her revelation of being KL Rahul's sister, a moment that marked the beginning of a beautiful connection.

"I was just a girl dancing in the street, and then he appeared, changing everything."

"Here I am standing in the same cardigan, same Levi's jeans... reliving the magic of that night today."

"He became my midnight chauffeur, guiding me through the streets and into his heart."

"He never believed I was KL Rahul's sister, thought I was just playing a prank."

"Little did he know, he was becoming my favorite plot twist."

In the comfort of their shared space, Sriya found solace in the familiar surroundings that witnessed the most intimate chapters of their lives.

She sat on the edge of their bed, the soft strains of the song acting as a muse, bringing forth vivid recollections of the night Shubman laid bare his heart.

A gentle smile played on her lips as she recalled how he transported her back to the vibrant streets of Mumbai.

The room, adorned with memories, seemed to come alive as she closed her eyes, reliving each word he shared about his journey, dreams, and aspirations. The city outside their window became a silent spectator, embracing the sacred moment.

"I love you as a man loves a woman," his voice echoed in her mind, evoking the same fluttering excitement that she felt that night.

The warmth of those words lingered in the air, wrapping around her like a cherished blanket.

As she replayed the scene in her mind, Shubman's heartfelt declaration continued, "I love you as my father loves my mother. I love you as Virat Bhai loves Anushka Bhabhi."

The tenderness of his comparisons painted a blush on her cheeks, a blush that still visited her at the mere recollection.

In the quietude of their home, the walls seemed to resonate with the love that had unfolded within them.