33| Some Paparazzi Drama.*

(this chapter contains home heavy and long makeout scenes, so if you aren't comfortable please skip them.
I'll put warning before.

Does someone really wait for this scenes. Just asking, so I might write them often if needed. Just saying. Sorry for the inconveniences. Enjoy reading)

Chapter thirty three: Some Paparazzi Drama

In the cozy setting of KL and Athiya's home, Sriya shared her plan to visit Shubman at his place since their return to Mumbai. As she mentioned her intention, KL Rahul, with a mischievous glint in his eye, suggested, "Why not take the car and driver? It'll be safer for you, knowing your driving skills!"

Sriya chuckled at Rahul's playful comment. "Alright then." she replied with a grin.

Athiya, adding to the banter, teased, "Don't forget to convey our hellos and remind Shubman to behave himself!"

"Of course, I'll remind him that you're keeping an eye on him." Sriya said, playing along with a laugh.

Appreciating the light-hearted banter and support from Rahul and Athiya, Sriya bid them farewell, feeling excited about her visit to Shubman's place. With Rahul's insistence on taking the car and driver, Sriya prepared herself for a fun-filled and safe trip to spend time with Shubman and Ishan, expecting a playful evening ahead.

Sriya sat comfortably in the car, feeling a mixture of excitement and anticipation about visiting Shubman's home. Her heart fluttered with giddiness at the thought of spending time with her boyfriend in his own space. The mere idea of Shubman being her partner brought a smile to her face, brightening her anticipation with warmth and happiness.

As the car made its way through the familiar streets of Mumbai, the driver navigated confidently toward Shubman's address. However, to Sriya's surprise, a crowd of paparazzi seemed to have gathered around Shubman's home, their cameras flashing as soon as the car pulled up.

The sudden attention took Sriya aback; she hadn't expected the presence of the paparazzi. Despite this unexpected intrusion, she remained composed, realizing that it came with the territory of dating a public figure like Shubman although the paparazzi didn't knew about them dating but rumours are everywhere.

She glanced at the driver, who remained unfazed by the media's attention, and took a deep breath, preparing herself to handle the situation with grace. With a determined smile, she gathered her belongings and stepped out of the car, ready to face the flurry of attention awaiting her as she made her way to Shubman's home.

Sriya found herself surrounded by a swarm of paparazzi as soon as she stepped out of the car. The incessant flashing of cameras and the barrage of questions took her by surprise. Despite the commotion, she tried to maintain her composure.