Chapter 42

Everyone appeared much calmer and much less agitated after they all returned from their meal, during the break, Grigori had sent Mairon to watch over and use her soothing empathy powers to calm and help everyone, meanwhile she had gone to check on the still unconscious Crown Prince Valentino. He was still fine, still sleeping off the intensive repairs she'd done to the dissonance in his soul.

Returning to the Palantír Hall to find all her guests seated and attentive, she smiled a little warmer and addressed the room.
"Alright... since we've watched some tense and anxiety-riddled records, I will now be showing a record that's of a slightly different nature. We'll be watching how Cale and his group set a trap for the White Star."
"What?!" the individuals from the TBOAH!World gasped in disbelief, however since TCF!Shickler and his family had been warned by Grigori in advance they all began to smirk in amusement as they reminisced about that time.

"This is actually something Cale-nim does quite often, so you shouldn't be so surprised." TCF!Choi Han informed his counterpart and TBOAH!Rosalyn and TBOAH!Alberu who were gawking with their mouths hanging ajar. Cale grinned mischievously and ignored the questioning looks he was getting from Kim Rok Soo and both groups of the Henituse Family behind their row of seats at the front and center of the Palantír Hall.
"Let's begin... Naur, if you would please."
"Understood."

<Chapter 389: In One Shot (2)>
"...Cale-nim?"
Choi Han was looking at Cale while sounding nervous. Bud turned toward Cale as well. He guided his sword master aura to his eyes so that he could clearly see Cale's face even in the dark.

"Ohhh... wow! You can do that?!" TCF!Lily asked with bright and excited eyes. Her gaze moving between the blue-haired Swordmaster whom she had seen accompanying Cale and then toward TCF!Choi Han whom she was more familiar with. However, both Choi Han nod in reply to her, their faces both wearing matching expressions of bashful embarrassment at the sudden flurry of praise TBOAH!Lily and TCF!Lily fire their way.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He was then shocked. Cale had started to laugh. Cale laughed out loud before taking his hand out of his pocket. He had touched something else first as he reached his hand into his pocket to take the map out. Wind blew in through the open window at that moment.

What he had touched was the golden top's whip. Wind blew in at that moment and started to speak. No, it was the voice of a Wind Elemental.

A reaction came from TBOAH!Obante, TBOAH!Tasha, TBOAH!Alberu, and TBOAH!Bud - the latter of whom was shocked for a different reason, however he's sharp glare lost its sting when he saw the shit-eating grin on his counterpart TCF!Bud's face. TBOAH!Bud decided to keep his mouth shut once again and instead continue observing - he was fairly certain that when his turn arrived he would receive all the answers he required.

'Hiya. I can finally talk to you! You're that cool dude who fought against the White Star in the capital last time, right?' One of the Western continent's Wind Elementals was cheerfully talking to him. 'A human who can hear us! You're the best! Ah! Right! I'll tell you this since you fought against the black mages!'
The Wind Elemental was happily talking. 'Some black mages were heading North!'
'North?' Cale found this to be odd.

'They said something about meeting with the Whale tribe. Supposedly, there are some traces of some kind of earth over there. Apparently, the White Star is coming as well.'
Another Wind Elemental suddenly chimed in at that moment. 'That's right. Both of us heard it. He said the clues were located where the Whale tribe lives.'
'Right?'
'Yeah. That is why the strongest black mages in the four Alchemists' Towers are planning to go strike the Whale tribe within a month.'
'That's right! The black mages said this trace would be the final clue for the White Star!'
'...Hmm?'