Chapter 126

Everyone in the Palantír Hall became silent as the record continued after Grigori had told them the answers they were looking for would be found in the records.

He heard a whistle. Someone was quietly whistling. It was the helmet-wearing knight, the only one that was allowed to talk to Clopeh Sekka. He was the one that was whistling.

TBOAH!Zed gulped and stiffened when TBOAH!Alberu gasped beside him. TBOAH!Zed’s suspicious as well as Cale’s unexpected compliment about him being perceptive now making sense to everyone.

The wyvern underneath the Bone Dragon’s feet started to run wild. The wyvern struggled so much that its veins started to pop out. It was moving as if it had forgotten about fear and death. The wyvern that had no energy to move tried to slowly crawl through the ground.
“Damn it……!”
Choi Han and the Bone Dragon started to fly toward the helmeted knight. However, the knight moved first. The other wyverns all charged toward the shield.

They could see the wyverns’ wings, claws, and arms breaking apart. However, the wyverns did not stop. They were trying to cut through the shield as if they had gone crazy. The silver shield started to become drenched in red blood.

“Oh my god?!” The gasps and urgent motions to cover both Lily’s eyes were done again, but there was still no need for the girls mothers from the respective timelines to do that because Grigori still censored anything that she deemed to be too grotesque or gruesome for the young ones to see or hear.

– Human, the wyverns seem to have gone nuts! How cute!
But Cale could not hear Raon’s voice.
‘…The Guardian Knight is not the one that controls the wyverns? It was the Guardian Knight in the novel!’

“Was… was this the same in our world too?” TBOAH!Violan asked with a tremor in her voice.
“We… don’t know… we all believed it was Clopeh Sekka too, but… from what we’re seeing thus far – it obviously was not him…” Kim Rok Soo answered her. He then turned his head to look at Cale.
“The novel was wrong about a lot of things… the ability to control the wyverns is an Ancient Power… it is definitely not something Clopeh Sekka would have been able to get his hands on…” Cale explained. Now that he knew the true origin of that particular power he was even more certain that Clopeh Sekka would not have had it in the original timeline either.

Cale realized that there were things that had not been revealed in the first five volumes. The helmeted knight. He had no knowledge about this person.

“Damnit… I don't remember anything about this bastard either!” Kim Rok Soo cursed and roughly brushed his hand through his hair in frustration and pent up anger.
“Those two useless, unreliable old bastards…” Cale cursed both the God of Death and Choi Jung Gun in the same breath.

That knight got on a wyvern and headed toward Cale. However, there was nothing in the knight’s hand. It was at that moment.
– Human, something is weird. I can feel the power of nature on him.
‘What? Power of nature?… An ancient power?’

All eyes from the people belonging to the TBOAH!World turned to look at Cale for a better explanation – however Cale instead closed his eyes and hung his head. He really did not want to answer any more of their questions – especially because this was a topic that was quite painful for TCF!Eruhaben. of course, even TBOAH!Eruhaben didn't know it yet. 

Cale could see a sword starting to appear in the helmeted knight’s hand. He could easily tell what it was. That was a sword. It was an ancient power in the shape of a sword. That sword continued to get longer and wider. It almost looked like a spear now.