Chapter 171

Cale first headed toward the best kitchen in the royal palace that was responsible for the king’s meals.

Kim Rok Soo pursed his lips and let out a low whistle.
"Wow, Cale... you went straight to the best kitchen, huh?" He teased.
"Duh, only the best for my Hyung-nim." Cale rolled his eyes and then spoke up to reply to Rok Soo's comment.
"Obviously." He declared shamelessly.
TCF!Alberu smiled softly, and TBOAH!Alberu chuckled lightly in amused disbelief.

“A lunch feast for his highness?” The sous chef slightly frowned toward Cale who answered with a clueless expression on his face as if he didn’t know anything.
“Yes. Please get it prepared. The Chief of Staff-nim has left me in charge.”
“Hmm. It’s going to be tight. A feast for the prince……”

It was indeed a feast for a prince. It was for the first prince. But Cale did not tell the chef which prince he was talking about. He simply used the Chief of Staff’s name to his advantage.

"Fufu... good job Young Master Cale!!" TCF!Rosalyn gleefully chuckled. She was clearly delighted at Cale's scheming, but it was expected since Cale never did anything on the small scale. With Cale it was go big or go home, except he never accepted the 'go home' part without getting his time's worth from the other party he was dealing with. She grinned and chuckled to herself.

The sous chef imagined what he wanted to imagine.
“I will come back on time if you let me know when it will be completed.”
“Hmm. I understand.”

Cale’s footsteps were light as he exited the kitchen and headed toward the royal palace’s material goods department. He pulled out a list he had written.
“…You need all of this by tomorrow morning?”
The low-ranking official working the desk opened his eyes wide. The list mentioned a desk and all sorts of other things made with the most luxurious materials.
Cale sternly nodded his head.
“Yes. These are things that were determined to be necessary for the Prince Palace, and the Chief of Staff-nim left it to me to handle.”

"Oh my..." TBOAH!Tasha gasped, her eyes twinkling with excitement. She and TBOAH!Obante were extremely eager to see what Cale would do next. TCF!Tasha and TCF!Obante were reliving their dream of doing the same as Cale was doing back when they saw this mistreatment happening to their precious TCF!Alberu.

‘Yes, yes he did. The Chief of Staff told me to take charge of the First Prince Palace so I need to work hard to get the basic things done. I’ll completely change the First Prince Palace around.’ Taking care of the necessities of the person you serve. Wasn’t that the basics for an attendant even if he wasn’t in charge?

TCF!Tasha and TCF!Obante nodded along with Cale's thoughts on the record. They were highly enjoying this even though they knew that this wasn't for their TCF!Alberu or for his TBOAH!World counterpart. The fact that their was a version of him that got to experience a better time then theirs did it was healing enough to make their hearts race.

“Hmm.” The low-ranking official looked at the list and frowned. There was nothing on there that he could not procure right away, but he would need to work very hard to get everything ready by tomorrow morning.
‘It’s probably needed for the Third Prince Palace or the Second Prince Palace if the Chief of Staff told him to get it.’

"Tsk..." Violan clicked her tongue under her breath. She could tell from Cale's actions and thoughts as well as the commentary that Kim Rok Soo was sharing with throughout the record, that the two of them really cared for Alberu Crossman and seeing any version of him being treated unfairly made them upset.

The low-ranking official decided he could get into the good graces of the Chief of Staff by doing this, and then peeked toward the new attendant in front of him.