Chapter 173

How did things end up like this? Cale had been thoroughly preparing things to smack Venion in the back when he greeted the dawn in the attendant’s body. It had been a decently refreshing day until that point.

"Oh my..." Gashan commented in mild surprise. No one in the Palantír Hall expected to see fifteen-year-old Alberu on the Palantír pointing his spear at Cale. TCF!Alberu scrunched up the expression on his face, he did not approve of this, but he could see the conflict in his younger counterpart on the record - so he was certain that the version of himself in this record would not hurt Cale.

“You.”
Cale peeked at the spearhead that was pointed at his neck and then raised his head.
“What are you planning?”
Alberu Crossman. The young boy’s gaze was cold as he pointed the spear at Cale. However, the tip of the spear was slightly shaking.

TBOAH!Alberu had noticed it too - however, it was so subtle that he was sure no one else would have noticed. However...
"Trust Cale Henituse and his sharp eyes to notice and point it out..." TBOAH!Alberu complained in his mind. Unsurprisingly, though, no one cared about the TBOAH!Roan King's embarrassment. They were all in the process of calming down and regaining their composure after momentarily getting ready for a bloodbath because they didn't know if Cale would have gotten hurt or not by this Alberu Crossman.

“Pffft.” Cale subconsciously chuckled.
“You’re laughing right now?!”
Cale gently advised Alberu the moment Alberu frowned and shouted.
“Your highness. Your hand must not shake when you are pointing your weapon. You cannot show the enemy your fear.”

Cale's advice to the Crown Prince helped everyone calm down further. TCF!Alberu breathed out a sigh of partial relief and partial helplessness.
"I really don't know what to do with this troublesome Dongsaeng of mine!" He lamented in his mind.

One step. Alberu flinched and subconsciously took a step as Cale took one step forward. Fifteen years old Alberu Crossman… He looked intelligent, wise, and mature, but… He was still young, tender-hearted, and a child who could point his spear but could not stab it into a person.

"Is that a compliment? It really doesn't feel like much of a compliment." TBOAH!Alberu wrung his hands unconsciously and tried to decide how he felt about Cale's assessment of the fifteen-year-old version of himself which Cale was interacting with.

‘I started moving early in the morning to work hard in my attendant job so how did it end up like this?’ Cale thought about the past half an hour or so as he held back a sigh.

"Aigoo... Young Master-nim was working so hard from so early in the morning..." Paseton cooed in amusement. Cale's ears flushed slightly, he wanted to protest and say he was hurrying because he wanted to finish the test as soon as possible, but to admit that would bode disaster when the others saw the shit that went down toward the end of this test, so Cale wisely kept his mouth shut and endured the affectionate teasing of his friends and family.

<Chapter 734: Pushing forward too rashly (4)>
Cale had headed for Alberu’s bedroom immediately after waking up and getting ready in order to act as the prince’s close confidant and only attendant. However, Alberu was not there and Cale naturally searched around for him. He was not in the bedroom, the study, and showed no signs of having left the palace. As a result, he headed for the basement training ground.

"Impressive... did you memorize his schedule too?" TBOAH!Cage asked curiously bewildered. Memorization was an easy thing for Cale if he really wanted to, as they'd already seen with the Mercanry Guild's Directory. They felt like Cale even without his abilities and Ancient Powers would be able to handle such a thing with ease. So they weren't really surprised by this detail, however the fact that he would use his time for something so mundane, like personally tracking the First Prince Alberu down like this, amused them.