PART _ 3

Next day both of them go to college and Fahmaan flirts with a new girl and tries to impress her.

But Sumbul spoils his work. V tells everything to that girl that for Fahmaan you are just a time pass and a toy for him.

Sum felt that Fahmaan would get angry at her and would not talk to her and would not take her with him to his home and I would be saved.

But Fahmaan did not care at all and did not get angry at Sumbul.

Fahmaan pov

Itna pyar krti ho mujse that you are jealous of those girls...,.....,.............. I took her aside and said.

Shut up............ Majnu kahin ka .    Pyar ka pujari..Every day you find a new girl, you don't get bored of doing all this and you don't get angry at me, I told your words to all the girls......................sumbul asked me shockingly.

No.... I love your this type behavior. I don't have any interest in those girls. I have you as my bestfriend and Megha is my love..........................I placed my hand on her shoulder and said.

Why does you do all this? Why don't you tell her? How long will you keep flirting with other girls like this?.................Sumbul said showing concern for me.

You don't like all this. So from today onwards I promise not to flirt with any other girl.......................I looked into her eyes and said.

Now give me sweet smile.........................I said while pulling her soft cheek.

Then she smiled and we attended our classes.

sum pov

It's strange that he didn't get angry at me. Why has he been acting so strangely for the last few days? Today it has become too much.Today he promised not to talk to all the girls.

What is going on in his mind. Sometimes it is out of mind..................................I thought in my mind.

Then we were coming home after classes, I forgot that today is Saturday. And I have to go to Fahmaan's house. Fahmaan did not talk about going home today.

IN CAR

I was looking out of the car window thinking all this.

Sumbul...................... fahmaan said while driving.

Hann...........................I said looking at him.

What will you make for dinner today?................................ He said.

Uffffffffff.   Ye ladka kabhi nhi bhul sakta..............................I said in my mind.

Tell me, what do you want to eat in dinner?.................................I said, placing my hand under my chin and looking at him.

You cook all the food well, I like everything prepared by you. Make whatever your heart desires for dinner...................................... Fahmaan said while smiling very lovingly.

I have lost my heart on his lovely smile.Don't know why he flirts with girls but he is very good at heart and respects every girl.

I am very proud that he is my friend. It doesn't matter what he do, but he is mine as it is. and I wish that he finds his love soon. Whom he is waiting for so intently.

Kaha kho gyi,........................... He said and I came back to present life.

I was thinking about dinner................................ I smiled from my heart and said, think about it all.

Okkkkkk.................. He said

Then we both reached Fahmaan's house.

**************************************

Sumbul used to come to Fahmaan's house for the last two years. SHe had a private room in his house. Fahman had given that room to Permanent Sumbul. Whenever Sum went to his house, she used to stay in the same room.

Some of SUMBUL'S clothes remain in the cupboard of that room.

Although Fahmaan used to cook the food himself but on both Saturday and Sunday it was Sumbul who cooked the food.

Fahmaan used to clean his house himself but he did not clean the house for two days every week. Sumbul did all the work.

He was great to see Sumbul doing all the work in his house. When Sum was working, Fahmaan used to smile like crazy looking at her.

Sumbul was so comfortable in his house that she considered his house as her own and did all the work happily. But she used to tell Fahmaan every time that now bring your love, I cannot always cook for you.

Fahmaan tells her that I will eat food from your hands only and I will can't cooked the food by my wife.

**************************************

Then both of them go inside Fahmaan's house. Sum goes straight to her room which Fahmaan has given her and Fahmaan goes to his room.