PART _ 35

Then he goes to his home and packs his bag to go to Delhi. And after packing his bag he goes to Sumbul's room. Those were some of Sumbul's clothes. Fahmaan was missing her a lot.

He opened Sumbul's cupboard and took out one of Sumbul's night shirts and smelled it.Then he hugged that shirt to his chest.

You couldn't stay one night, couldn't wait for the morning.

Now I will not wait in the morning, I am leaving tonight and will come to you very soon.      ...... Fahmaan said.

Then he fell asleep hugging Sumbul's shirt and thinking about her.

Then he wakes up after sleeping for a while and tells Megha about his and Sumbul's love and that he is going to Delhi.

Megha is very happy to hear this.
I already thought that you two loved each other but you both did not realize it.        ........Megha said.

But it doesn't matter, now you have realized. Congratulations. Go quickly and bring my sister-in-law.          .........Megha said happily and hugged him.

Thank you.           ..... Fahmaan said while blushing and smiling when Megha called  sister-in-law.

Oyee hoyee.    Look at the blush.                   ………Megha said teasingly to him.
Then both of them start laughing.

Then reaches Fahmaan airport at 9 pm. His flight was at 11 o'clock.He couldn't wait so he left early.

SUMBUL SIDE

Sumbul was sad but she controlled herself thinking that Fahmaan does not love her, my love is one-sided.

He might not have miss me and will he miss me and why. Now his dream has been fulfilled and he has found his love.

He won't even have time to miss me. Thinking all this she turns her heart into stone.

She had controlled herself but had not stopped loving Fahmaan. Only a day had passed since she came to Delhi. But she missed Fahmaan as much for the whole year.

Ever since she came home, she was keeping a false smile on her face.

Her father was very happy to see his daughter after 4 years.And seeing his father's happiness, her mood had improved a bit.

SHe remained happy the whole day seeing his father's happiness. But now it was night and father and daughter were in their respective rooms after having dinner.

Although every night is the same, but the night of lovers is a little different.  Everyone sleeps peacefully at night but lovers stay awake at night.

Sumbul was in her room. The lights of the room were off and the window of her room was open, from here the cool light of the moon was coming into her room.

Sumbul was wearing a light pink night suit and her hair was tied in a messy bun.There is a couch near her window and she was sitting on it. And she was sitting with her back to one side of her window.

And she was looking at the moon and complaining about the Fahmaan.

Poora din beet gya or abhi tak usne ek call tak nhi ki mujhe. Kya vo mujhe dost v nhi Manta tha.

He used to talk as if I were his life. But he didn't miss me.        ......Sumbul said.

Main v pagal hu. Aap mere sawalo ka jwab thodi de sakte hai. Or agar uske liye main jaruri hoti to vo ab tak mujhe call kar chuka hota.

Saying this, Sumbul's eyes became wet.

AGAR DO PYAR KARNE WALO KE BICH KOI TEESRA NA AAYE.

TO MOHOBBAT KAISI.