PART _ 40

don't know how the past two days. They spent the day with the family. or spent the night together avoiding the prying eyes of the family.

They did not talk to each other the whole day and at night, when everyone was fast asleep, Fahmaan would secretly go to Sumbul's room.

Both of them used to spend the whole night together, they did not sleep the whole night, they just talked to each other in love.

Now it was difficult for both of them to stay physically apart, but they used to be together at night and by controlling themselves, they used to spend the night only looking at each other.

Today both the families had left for Mumbai and preparations for their wedding were about to begin.

Now both their families had decided that both of them would stay away from each other until they get married. Sumbul could have stayed away but who can stop Fahmaan, he will do whatever he can to meet Sumbul.

Fahmaan's desire for sexual activity had increased a lot. He was already controlling himself and now he cannot bear to stay away from Sumbul.
He used to control his sexual desires by keeping Sumbul close to him.

Both the families had reached Mumbai and were at their respective homes. Ever since Fahmaan came to know that the family had decided to keep them away, he had become irritable.

Fahmaan was very dependent on Sumbul's smell and her touch so that he could keep his demon under control.

After two days, the wedding cards were made and from next day they will be distributed to all the relatives.

wedding details

21 Feb.       Ring ceremony

22 Feb.      Sangeet

24 feb.        Haldi and mehandi

25 Feb.          Wedding.

Today is the 20th and preparations for the engagement were going on in full swing.

ever since they came to mumbai.  Both of them could not meet each other. Sumbul's friend had also come to her house and was going to stay there till her marriage.

It was difficult for Fahmaan to live without seeing Sumbul. Although he used to talk to Sumbul on phone and video call the whole night but he wanted to see her in front of him.

Sumbul's brother and Fahmaan's brother were keeping an eye on both so that they do not meet. But Fahmaan doesn't listen to anyone. It's been a long time since he saw Sumbul. Today he will definitely meet Sumbul.

Sumbul and her friend were going to the designer today because Sumbul had to try out her engagement lehenga. Both of them leave the house. Sumbul did not know that he would meet her there.

Yuvan and Ulka also liked each other.And now Yuvan had also become a friend of Fahmaan, so it was not a difficult task for him to get Sumbul's information extracted.

Fahmaan finds out from Yuvan that Ulka and Sumbul have gone to the designer.

Samrat and Zuhaib had not even thought that Fahmaan would go to the designer's place and meet Sumbul.

Then both of them reach Disigner and talk to hee for a bit.Then Sumbul takes off her dress or goes towards the changing room, she is about to lose herself, then someone holds her hand or, avoiding everyone's eyes, he takes her to the changing room.