PART _ 24

Now it was evening and the sun had set and Sumbul had to go to her home.

All three were sitting in the hall talking when Sumbul's phone rings.

Yuvan's call had come. Fahmaan was absolutely fine since morning.

But when he saw Yuvan's name on Sumbul's phone screen, he suddenly got angry.
The color of Fahmaan's face changed and he started calming down his anger by folding both his hands.

Sumbul picks up the phone and goes to the side and talks.

Sumbul's talking to the side was increasing Fahmaan's anger further.

What is there to talk like this which she is doing by going to the side. ...... Fahmaan said in his mind.

Sumbul was talking on the phone and Fahmaan was staring at her.

Then after some time Sumbul comes to them after talking.

I should leave now, it's too late and it's getting dark, I have to leave now. ......Sumbul said.

Ohhhh yr, if you had stayed tonight I would have got company. ......megha said.

Sumbul smiles at Megha's words.
Actually my friend is alone at home or since the time he came I have not been able to spend time with him so I have promised him today that I will make dinner today or we both will sit together. ........ Sumbul said.

Ohhhhh. Ok Okay, go quickly, it's been a late time, the poor guy must be waiting for you. ........ Megha said.

Till now Fahamaan was keeping quiet about Sumbul or Megha but his anger was now very high because Sumbul had planned to have dinner with yuvan or Sumbul had promised him.

Fahmaan holds the car keys.
Come on, I'll leave you. It's been a long time and it's about to get dark. .... Fahmaan said in a cold voice.

Sumbul did not argue and she agreed to go with him.

Meghu, you get ready, we will go out for dinner today. ......... Fahmaan said.

Fahmaan himself was jealous of Yuvan but now he wanted to make Sumbul jealous.

He had not made any plans for dinner with Megha, then he asked Megha to get ready for dinner in front of Sumbul so that Sumbul felt a little jealous.

He wanted to see Sumbul jealous, so now he will try everything to make Sumbul jealous.

Then both Sumbul and Fahmaan go towards the car.As soon as they come out of the house and disappear from Megha's sight, Fahmaan places his hand on Sumbul's waist and presses her waist hard.
(It is as if Fahmaan is showing his rights to Sumbul that you are only mine and stay away from Yuvan.)

What are you doing. Are you going crazy? You start somewhere and sometime. ..........Sumbul said removing his hand from her waist.

But Fahmaan is strong and Sumbul's soft hands could not remove his hand. And Fahmaan holds her waist more tightly.

Fahmaan could not talk to her about Yuvan but he had to show anger.
Fahmaan could not tell Sumbul to stay away from Yuvan and not do any work for him. He says how he didn't know exactly what was going on between them.

You could have talked to Yuvan in front of me, why did you go to the side?        ...... Fahmaan said, gritting his teeth angrily.

What. Hey yrr you don't like Yuvan is that ok. But now you are becoming jealous of him.     .......Sumbul said in a cold voice.

And yes he is my friend ok. And your friend, now that your love has come to you, it would be better if you focus on her more than me.         .......Sumbul said a little rudely.

What happened to you? Why did you suddenly start fighting today?        …Fahmaan held her tightly by the shoulders and said.

Aahhhhhh.    Chodo mujhe. Its paining.    ......Sumbul said while screaming in a low voice.
And I am not fighting, I am just saying that what is your problem with Yuvan.       ....Sumbul said.

Sorry really sorry.          ..... Fahmaan said while caressing her shoulders and hugging her.

I don't have any problem with him, its ok. Plz You don't ever go leave me. and stop taunting.           ..... Fahmaan hugged her hard and said.

I will go only when you leave me.    leave me now i'm suffocating.        ......Sumbul said breaking the hug.

Come on, it's getting late now. And I am not taunting, your friend has come and spend time with her.          ......Sumbul said while sitting in the car.

Just stay away from yourself. You didn't fall for me, but you fell for my friend, idiot.      .... Fahmaan muttered under his breath.

did you say something?     ........Sumbul asked.

No     Your ears have started ringing.       ...... Fahmaan said biting his tongue between his teeth.

Then Fahmaan starts driving and both of them remain silent the whole way and after some time they reach Sumbul's house.

Both were jealous of each other, both were feeling very angry.But both were silent, there was a fire inside both of them, there was a yearning to tell each other what was in their heart.

Both say goodbye and good night to each other.

As soon as Sumbul starts to go out of the car, she stops.

Sumbul turns towards Fahmaan.And suddenly she cups his face with her hands.And after kissing him on the forehead  and hugged him. Then she quickly goes out of the car and runs inside her house.

today for the first time Sumbul hugged Fahmaan and kissed him good night on his forehead.

Sumbul's kiss calmed down all the anger inside Fahmaan and he melted.

Fahmaan was not even spoken to, he suddenly became unconscious as if he was lost in a dream.

After Simbol left, he remained sitting like that for a while and was feeling Sumbul's lips on his forehead.

He was feeling hot and cold simultaneously, hot waves were coming out from his body, he was feeling hot and cold, he was shivering.

His breath was so heavy that his heart was beating faster till today he saw this effect on Sumbul when he touched Sumbul in a sexy way and today all this happened to him.

Then he controlled himself by taking a deep breath. And then started towards his home.