PART _ 46

AFTER FEW DAYS LATER

It was 10 o'clock at night. Sumbul and Fahmaan were lying on the bed in their room.

Both of them had finished dinner and were watching a movie in their room.

Sumbul lay straight on the bed, her head was on the pillow which was a little higher, one of her hands was under  Fahmaan's head and her other hand was on her stomach. Fahmaan was clinging to her like a child. He had taken one of Sumbul's arms under his head instead of a pillow.One of Fahmaan's hands was on Sumbul's breast and one of his leg was also on Sum's legs. In this situation he looked like a child clinging to his mother.

Sumbul was wearing a black colored nighty which had long shrug till the feet. She was wearing black colored undergarments inside it. Black bra and panty.Fahmaan was also shirtless, he was wearing only night pajama.

After a while the movie ends and Fahmaan switches off the LCD with the remote control and closes his eyes. The lights of the room were already off and there was only dim light in it.

Bacha lag rahe ho pyara sa.      ....Sumbul said while caressing his cheek.

Kya..  Bacha lag raha hu main.       ..... Fahmaan opened his eyes and said smilingly.

Sumbul nods smilingly and Fahmaan climbs on top of her saying that.

He gives a painful bite on her collar bone. Sumbul moans loudly. Then Fahmaan opens the string of her nighty and grabs one of her boobs over the bra. And presses the boobs hard.

Then he presses her other boob hard and kisses Sumbul senselessly. Then Fahmaan stops the kiss and raises Sumbul a little and takes off his shrug and throws it down. And he kisses her again. He was sucking both her lips together and pressing her boobs.

After doing this for a while, he breaks the kiss again and bites her neck and puts his hand below her back and opens the hook of her bra. And he also throws away her bra and attacks her boobs.

He was pressing the nipples of one of her boobs with his hand and took her other nipple in his mouth.He was sucking it hard, licking it, biting it and nibbling it. After doing this for some time, he does the same with her other boobs also.

After sucking her boobs, he comes towards her navel.First he takes off his pajamas and then kisses her navel.

He puts his tongue in her navel and pushes it inside hard.Sumbul moans with pleasure.
Umm mmmm aaa aahhh.

Then he sucks and licks her navel and he licks and suck her entire Tommy with his tongue. Fahmaan's manhood had also become hard and erect.

Then Fahmaan reaches her panty and he takes off her panty with his teeth and he gives a painful bite on her thigh. Sumbul knew that now Fahmaan's monster has awakened and now no one can stop him because he had controlled himself for a long time.

Then Fahmaan takes off his boxers and climbs on top of Sumbul and kisses her. Now both of them were completely naked and their bodies were burning with heat. Both of them kiss passionately for some time and both of them suck each other's lips. Both wanted to taste each other's mouth but neither of them was opening their mouths, then both of them bite each other's lips during the kiss.

Both open their mouths and put their tongues in each other's mouth and taste.By doing this their saliva gets mixed.  Then due to lack of air both the kisses break.

And Fahmaan kisses Sumbul's collar bone.He lies down on the sumbul for some time and both of them normalize their breathing.

Then he takes his positione and opens Sumbul's legs. He sets his dick on Sumbul's pussy and gives a hard jerk. his whole dick At once go inside her.

Sumbul starts screaming loudly and hot tears start flowing from her eyes.It was her first time, she was very tight.

It was Fahmaan's first time too and his very hard. Fahmaan puts it inside and stops so that Sumbul can adjust his length.

Then Fahmaan leans towards Sumbul's face and kisses her on the forehead. And wipes her tears.

Sorry jaan. But you will have to bear this pain too.       ....Fahmaan said.

Sumbul nods and takes deep breaths. And after a while she feels better. Then Fahmaan kisses her so that she doesn't scream too much. And slowly he starts fucking her.He starts moving his dick in and out. Sumbul felt some pain and was moaning in pain.

Ahhhhh. Aah.  Aa ahhhhhhh.

Then slowly Sumbul's pussy starts releasing water and the speed of Fahmaan increases. He thrusts harder and Sumbul's moans of pain had now turned into pleasure.

Ummmmm.  Mmmmm. Haaaa. Ummm

And after some time both of them reach climax and both of them were panting heavily. And then both of them cummed, in this way they do their first round.

Then after some time they start their game again and make each other happy throughout the night. The whole night the room was filled with the sound of their moans and groans.

Both of them had done five rounds the whole night and both were very tired and without cleaning themselves and without clothes, they hugged each other and fell asleep.

_________________________________________

Hey guys, I have written your heart's feelings, now how will you like it, please tell me in the comments, okay.

And don't forget to vote and there will be lots of sex in the next new story.

Byyyy guys good night 😴.