PART _ 9

Both of them spend their lives fighting and loving like this.

After promising Sumbul, Fahmaan did not talk to any other girl nor looked at them.

But now their feelings for each other had become more than friendship but both of them were not able to understand what was happening with them.

Earlier they did not care about each other.But now they were affected by each other's every little action.

Now Fahmaan started getting jealous whenever any boy would talk to her.

Sumbul felt like a current from every touch of Fahmaan.  Both had fallen in love with each other but both could not understand.

Two month latter

sum pov

I was sitting in my room at home and reading a book because it was the last month of college and exams were about to start.

My entire room was a mess, there were books lying all over the bed.

The doorbell of my house rang. It was 11 o'clock at night.

Who is at this time.   ......... ,I thought to myself.

I got up from the bed and opened the door and saw Fahmaan was there.

What are you doing here at this time, are you okay?           ......I asked while checking his temperature by touching his forehead.

Arrrri, let me come inside, will you ask all the questions right at the door?        .......He turned me inside and placed his arm on my shoulder and said.

Then we both went to my room and I asked him what happened.

Arrrri let me breathe.  He said

Megha is coming in 15 days. I was very happy so I wanted to share my happiness so I came here, you are my only friend.     .......Fahmaan says all this in one breath.

Ohhhh this is a good thing, finally you are going to find your life partner.     .......... I said happily.

Thank you     ........he said while hugging me tightly.

Today I can do everything for you, tell me what you want.         ......he said happily.

You are happy and I am happy too for you, right now I don't want something, I will ask.   for it when needed.   ..........I said.

Then we talked for a while and said goodbye and goodbye to each other.

When I went to drop him to the door, he kissed me on the forehead while leaving.    .........Now stop kissing me.

Yes yes, I will give it up, it's an old habit that won't go away so soon.    ......he said while going towards the car.

Then he started the car and drove away, I kept looking at him until he disappeared from my sight.

I went to the room, now I was in no mood to study anymore.

I locked the door, picked up all the books from the bed, switched off the lights and laid on the bed.

I was happy for Fahmaan but I was feeling bad, I don't know why but I was not feeling right for Megha to come near Fahman.I felt like my heart was broken.I was not able to understand then I gathered my heart that he is my friend so why am I thinking like this.

He is getting his life partner now, he will be happy, that's what I wanted.

Then I fell asleep thinking like this and explaining my heart.

Fahmaan pov

I went home and went to my room and lay down on the bed. Megha is about to come, I was happy but I was not very happy.

I was happy just to tell this to Sumbul, not because of Megh's arrival.

I don't know why but I was afraid of going away from Sumbul due to the arrival of megha.

This fear was making me restless. And thinking all this I fell asleep.