PART _ 11

Sumbul pov

The next morning I woke up early so as not to be late on my first day of work.

Today I wore shimmery black pants and a short black top which hugged my body and reached a little above my navel. Over that I wore a short jacket which covered my breasts. I had straightened my hair and had normal baby makeup.

I applied high arched liner and gave a natural pink glow to my cheeks and just applied lip gloss. And I wore a simple black watch.

Wow Sumbul, you are looking amazing today.You are not looking like a secretary today, you are looking like a CEO.     .........I  said while looking at myself in the mirror.

Then after having breakfast, I left my house with all my documents and files. I had just locked the main door of my house when Fahmaan's car stopped outside my house.

I looked back at him and muttered into my mouth.          .......... Oh no ab ye office v mujhe pic krke le Jaya krega shitttt.
College to thik tha ab office mai. V iske sath aana jaana padega.

And since few days he has been doing strange things, I have to stay away from him but he has come to pick me up.

Today you were ready on time, so now you will waste your time standing there thinking.       ....... Fahmaan said shouting.

Then I quickly went to his car and sat on the seat next to him.

Wow looking gouges.     .......... Fahmaan said looking at me intently.

Thank you...... Now start the car, you are not late now.        ...,. I said.

Now is the time, we are not late.............He said bringing his face closer to me.

What are you doing.  Dur hatto.....I said pushing him away.

By the way, what were you thinking?  ......
he held my hands and leaned towards my lips and said. ,

This action of his took my breath away. My eyes went wide and I couldn't make any movements.

Then he held both my hands with one hand and started creasing my cheek with the index finger of his free hand.

My eyes were closed and I was breathing hard, my heart was pounding loudly.

His hand was moving from my cheek towards my neck, I was not able to understand what was happening.

Fahmaan we are in the car.             .......I said with great difficulty in a low voice. And my eyes were still closed.

Sorry........He said while letting go of my hands and moving away from my face.

Then he started driving the car, both of us were not looking at each other.

fahmaan pov

Ye kya ho raha hai main kya krne ja Raha tha.

I don't know why I can't control my emotions in front of Sumbul. As soon as I see her, I feel like kissing her. What is all this happening? I am afraid that I might make a mistake.

Thank God Sumbul spoke at the right time otherwise I would have lost my senses.

I was about to kiss her, uffffff I couldn't control myself.

What should I do? Sumbul has magic, I lose my senses whenever I see her.

But no, now I will not make any mistake, I will have to control myself.

I love Megha so how can I kiss someone else?

I will have to stay away from Sumbul a little. I will not even look into her intoxicating eyes so that I don't fall under her spell.      ..... I thought to myself while driving.

Then both of us reached the office and started working in our respective cabins.

I ignored Sumbul a bit the whole day.