PART _ 21

Next day Both were busy in meetings, they did not have time to talk to each other, they just had lunch together.

Their last meeting ended at 8 o'clock. Sumbul was late today. Fahmaan wanted her to go with him to his house but today he had no excuse.

So he had to drop Sumbul at her house without wanting to.

Fahmaan stops his car outside Sumbul's house and wishes her good night.

Sumbul starts to get out of the car but Fahmaan stops her by holding her hand.

What happened now Fahmaan? .......Sumbul said without turning towards him.

Then Fahmaan suddenly turns her face towards himself and kisses her cheek.

Sumbul's eyes go wide.

Now it's my good night. ..... Fahmaan said smilingly.

Shameless, tomorrow your future wife and my sister-in-law are going to come and you are kissing me. .......Sumbul said angrily.

Whattt. What did you say? How did she become your sister-in-law? ........ Fahmaan said in shock.

I am not your brother who will appear to be your sister-in-law. You called me brother and how? ...... Fahmaan said in one breath.

Areeee. Calm down, why are you so upset?Now look, you are my friend, so your wife will look like my sister-in-law, right.

And when did I say that you are my brother, think for yourself whether any of your actions are brotherly for me. ......Sumbul said while explaining to him.

Yes, it is true that I am not your brother. ....... Fahmaan said smiling.

Then both of them start laughing.

Ok now I will go, I am very tired. ...Sumbul said with a sigh.

Hmm ok, sleep well . tomorrow you have to prepare a nice lunch for my friend. ....Fahmaan said

Then both say goodbye to each other and Sum goes inside her house and Fahmaan keeps looking at her until she closes her door.

Then Fahmaan has arrived at his home. He didn't feel like eating today, he was very sad today, he didn't know what to do, on one hand he was happy with the arrival of Megha.

And on the other hand, he was very sad that with the arrival of Megha, Sumbul would go away from his life.

Like that, he could not imagine Sumbul with anyone. He was angry at himself. That if the Sumbul went away from him. So Yuvan and Sumbul come closer.

And he doesn't want Yuvan to be around Sumbul.

Sumbul was very sad and she was thinking that due to the arrival of Megha, she would not have any right on the Fahmaan.

She had no other friends except Fahmaan and she would be lonely without him.

With Megha's arrival, she could neither meet Fahmaan nor talk to him like before, nor could she go to his house.

While thinking all this, her eyes become wet and a tear comes out of her eye and falls on her cheek.

Why. Why am I crying? Why did these tears come out?

He didn't tell me that he loved me and I didn't tell him nor were we in any relationship, so why these tears? ......Sumbul said touching her tears.

And she fell asleep thinking all the same and Fahmaan fell asleep thinking all the same.

Next day

Sumbul is still sleeping and Yuvan has woken up and is doing his morning routine.

Fahmaan had to go to the airport to pick up Megha today, so he got up early out of joy.

he got up early and drank coffee and then went to Sumbul's house because he had told Sumbul that she would prepare a nice lunch for his friend.

Fahmaan loved to eat food from Sumbul, so he wanted Sumbul to cook his friend's favorite food because she had magic in her hands.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hyyy guys I know this is short but next is long part.

I am busy guys so I post short part

Thanks for support me