PART _ 26

Then both of them sat in the hall and started drinking coffee.

Fahmy which is the best club here.    ...Megha asked.

Why what do you have to do?    ......Fahmaan asked in shock.

Aari, why are you so shocked? Let's enjoy meeting after so many years. Now will we have a party at home? Will we go to some club, dance and have fun?     ......megha said.

Yes, it's right, we should go, we will enjoy.      ...... Fahmaan said happily.

Hmm, Sumbul will come with us and you and I will spend time together.       ....Megha said.

No. Sumbul does not go to the club. She does not like going to the club.       ....... Fahmaan said a little angrily.

Why. How do you know she doesn't like going to the club? Everyone goes and she won't go alone, we will be with her. And you keep quiet, I will talk to her, okay.      ....megha said.

But she doesn't go and.    Fahmaan said.  But Megha cuts him off.

You sit quietly. Give me Sumbul's number, I will talk to hee right now. And what problem do you have? It is her wish that if she has to go, will she say yes or no? Let me ask.        ...... megha said.

Fahman did not want Sumbul to go to the club. He had no problem. But it was not acceptable to him that any other boy should look at his Sumbul and her beauty.

Only I can see my Sumbul. Only I have rights on Sumbul.      ..... Fahmaan was speaking in his mind.

But now he was in trouble, he could not tell Megha that he himself did not want Sumbul to go to the club.

Fahmaan reluctantly had to give Sumbul's number to Megha.  But he was saying this in his mind. That Sumbul should refuse to go to the club.

Then Megha calls Sumbul and gets her to agree to go.  Fahman's mood went off because all the boys in the club stared at Sumbul.And Sumbul's body shape wreaks havoc.

Then he left for office. His mood was off, he was feeling very angry that if any boy would see Sumbul then how would he control himself.

Then when he reaches near Sumbul's house, he controls his anger a little, he holds the steering wheel of the car tightly, takes deep breaths or drinks water.

Then his anger calmed down a bit. Then he blew the horn so that Sumbul knew that he had arrived and Sumbul came out.

Today he did not go inside Sumbul's house because if he did, he would see Yuvan and his anger would increase further.

Then Sumbul came out of her house and turned towards Fahmaan and gave him a small smile.And started moving towards him.

Fahmaan gives a back smile and Sumbul's small smile melts away all the anger of Fahmaan.

Then Sumbul sits in the car and Fahmaan starts driving.Both were firm on their respective decisions. So both of them were sitting very quietly. There was silence in the car.

Sumbul was sitting with her broken heart looking out of the car window all the way. Fahman's condition was like that of Sumbul but he kept himself near Sumbul was happy.

Then they reached office and started working in their respective cabins.

The whole day passed without both of them saying a single word to each other.

Now it was 3 pm and Sumbul had to go shopping with Megha and Megha herself was going to come to the office to pick her up.

Megha had come to the office, she was in Fahmaan's cabin and Sumbul did not know.

Megha had come to pik Sum but she started asking Fahmaan to take them both for shopping.

And Fahmaan was not agreeing.

What would I do with you two girls, a lonely boy.      ........ Fahmaan said.

Hey yrr plz let's go. I don't know Sumbul that much yet or she also doesn't know me very well. If You will be with us so we both will not feel any problem or uncomfortable.    ......Megha said while explaining to him.

After thinking for a while Fahmaan agreed to go with them.

And Megha happily hugs Fahmaan tightly.
And then the door of Fahmaan's cabin opens.

sumbul pov

Oh no I forgot to take sir's signature on this document.Now after getting it done, Megha will come and this work will be left.      ......Sumbul says while talking to herself.

And she ran towards Fahmaan's cabin with the documents.

And she quickly opens the door and seeing the sight inside, her eyes remain wide open and she is unable to speak.

And Megha and Fahmaan break hug.

What is this sumbul? Sumbul could have knocked. Why are you in such a hurry?       ......Megha side.

Sorry. Really sorry, I'll come later.        ...sumbul said.

Sumbul was heartbroken to see them hugging each other.

And Sumbul turns to go. But Megha stops her by holding her hand.

Ari wait. no need to go anywhere.
Sorry, I jokingly said that you could have knocked. You both are friends and he is your boss and you are his secretary, you can come without knocking.       .....Megha said placing her hand on hee shoulder.

It's ok. I should have kept in mind that sometimes had personal things happen.       .......Sumbul looked at Fahmaan and said.

Oh, what's personal? We both are friends just like you both are.       .....megha said.

Yes we are all friends.      ......Sumbul says smilingly.

acha, now quickly do the work for which you came and then we both went shopping with Fahmaan.      ..... megha said.

Yes tell me Sumbul what is the work.        ..... Fahmaan said.

Your signatures were left on these documents.         ...sumbul said.

Oh ok layo idar.         ...... Fahmaan said.

Then he signatures and all three go out for shopping.