PART _ 6

Fahmaan feels that he has now started considering his friendship with Sumbul as more than friendship.

It didn't matter if he didn't talk to Megha every day, but if he didn't talk to Sumbul for an hour, he started feeling uneasy.

Fahmaan used to get very angry when a boy looked at Sumbul lovingly.

He wanted to keep Sumbul always in front of his eyes but he cannot do it.

**************************************

fahmaan pov

Sumbul came towards me and I left the house and started walking and she was following me.

We both sat in the car and set out on a long drive.I put on a song in the car and the first song that started took my breath away.
(Pee lu tere tere gile gile hontho ki shabnam  pee lu hai peene ka mousam)

Sumbul didn't care about the song but the emotions inside me were aroused, so I quickly changed the song and heaved a sigh of relief.

Sumbul was enjoying the cool breeze with her face out of the car window. Her silky natural hair was blowing in the wind.

Her eyes were closed so I was looking at her very lovingly, I don't know why but I was getting more connected to her every day.

It seemed as if now she has become my life and I will not be happy without her.

Don't look at me like this, you will fall in love with me.               ..........she said or she stopped me from looking at her.

I feel like I have fallen in love with you.                 ............I muttered into my mouth.

speak a little louder so i can hear you .    I don't know what you keep mumbling.........................she said rolling her eyes.

Then after going a long distance, both of them stop the car at a deserted place. It was a very beautiful mountain type place. There was open sky, there was darkness all around and there was only the lovely light of the moon and stars.

Both of them got out of the car and started looking at the beautiful view. Cold wind was hitting their faces.

Sumbul was looking at the beauty of the night or Fahmaan was looking at the Sumbul lovingly, Sumbul was looking at the stars in the sky or Fahmaan was seeing the happy glow on Sumbul's face.

Then both of them climbed on the bonnet of the car and started looking at the sky and enjoying the coffee Fahmaan had brought along with him.

Both were placed on the bonnet of the car.

Sum pov

This is all so lovely. Thank you for bringing me on the long drive..............I said happily looking at the sky.

By the way, you should see this scene with your gf, when she comes, bring her here.      ..........  I said looking at him.

You enjoy this time, she will see when she comes.          .......He said while looking at the sky.

After staring at the sky and talking for a while, both of them were coming home. Sumbul had fallen asleep in the car.

Fahmaan pov

How cute she is, how lovingly she is sleeping, how can anyone stop oneself from loving her after seeing her cuteness.

I was staring at her all the way.

We reached home and I picked up Sumbul and took her to her room. I picked up a softly. So that her sleep is not disturbed.

Sumbul's body was very soft, I felt different when I touched her hot body.

It's not that I have never touched her before, but today touching her will feel like an electric shock in my body. It was a very different kind of feeling, I had never felt such a feeling before by touching any other girl.

Then I laid Sumbul on the bed in her room and covered her with a blanket and took off her shoes.

I didn't want to but then I pecked her lips, I don't know why I couldn't control myself.

Then I switched off the light of her room and closed the door and came to my room.

I turned off the lights of my room and lay down on the bed. I didn't feel bad after kissing Sum, but I got a different kind of relief.

I don't know why but now my feelings for Sumbul are changing, I don't consider her my friend now she is my everything.

Kush, I could not understand what was happening to me, my mind told me that I was in love with my childhood friend Megha.

But my heart says that I want Sumbul. Every beat of my heart chants Sumbul's name.

If I love Megha then why am I worried about going away from Sumbul?

And people say that love happens only once in a lifetime, so how can I love Sumbul?

I fell asleep thinking all this.