PART _ 36

Then everyone was sitting silently and drinking coffee, they were not able to understand what to talk about.

Sumbul and his father were eagerly waiting for Fahmaan to start talking.

Sumbul's father had realized that Fahmaan had come for important work and that important work was Sumbul.

Fahmaan was not able to decide how to start the conversation, he was afraid that Sumbul's father might not agree.

Then when everyone finishes their tea, Sumbul goes to pick up the cup and keep it in the kitchen.

Why is he sitting so quietly? Now he is not speaking. If you have come then talk to someone. idiot  kahin ka.         .......Sumbul grumbles in the kitchen.

Then she goes outside and sits near them. And starts talking herself.

Aise achanak tum yahan aa gye koi jaruri kaam tha. Kya koi business main problem ho gyi hai.       .......Sumbul asked while sitting near his father.

No it is not like that.      Business ekdum badiya chal Raha hai.           ...... Fahmaan said.

Business ki chinta hai tumhe meri nhi. Abhi tak nhi samji. Bevkoof kahi ki.            ..... Fahmaan said in his mind.

Then Fahmaan gathers courage and takes a deep breath.

Uncle, I really want to talk to you and that's why I have come here.         ....... Fahmaan looked at his father and said.

Han beta bolo.     ......papa said .

Uncle, I like Sumbul. And I have come to ask you for your daughter's hand.     ........ Fahmaan made eye contact with him and said.

Sumbul's eyes widen after hearing this. And hee face turns red like a tomato. She runs away from there and goes to her room.

The expression on Sumbul's father's face did not change because he had already realized that Fahmaan would say the same thing.

Sumbul's father thinks a little and speaks.

As long as he remained silent, Fahmaan was holding his breath as he did not know what he would say.

Do you just like or love?     ………Papa asked.

Fahmaan was surprised to hear this.

Yes. Uncle, I love Sumbul and want to live with her my whole life.          ...... Fahmaan said very lovingly.

So son, come with your parents and I will also meet my relatives.       ......Papa said happily.

Ok uncle they will come soon.  .... Fahmaan said.

( Fahmaan tells him about his parents and that they are coming to Mumbai next week.)

Then he asks many things to Fahmaan How much does he know about Sumbul and what can he do for her.

After knowing everything he says yes to the relationship. He already liked Fahmaan because Sumbul had told him about Fahmaan.

Papa is just trying to test Fahmaan. Sumbul had told her father about his. And the happiness with which Sumbul used to talk about Fahmaan papa was already realized that his daughter was in love with her boss.

Then Papa calls out to Sumbul. And Sumbul comes to them shyly.

My princess, I accept this relationship, now tell me your opinion, do you like Fahmaan.        ......papa  said.

Sumbul was very shy and she was not raising her eyes.Fahman was smiling looking at Sumbul, he had never seen Sumbul blushing like this before.

Jee papa mujhe manjur hai.     .....Sumbul said.