PART _ 22

fahmaan pov

I reached Sumbul's house to pick her up, I thought she would have woken up by now.

I rang her main door bell and Yuvan opened the door.

I had to see Yuvan early in the morning and I felt very angry after seeing him.

He was roaming around Sumbul's house so early in the morning without a T-shirt. How can someone come out like this in the morning without a T-shirt?

Hello sir good morning.      .....Yuvan said, breaking my words.

Good morning.         ....I answered.

What are you doing in the morning without clothes, don't you know that a girl lives here?  .......I told him angrily.

Oh sorry sir but that Sumbul is sleeping now so I was doing my morning exercises.Sorry, I'll wear a T-shirt now.      .....Yuvan said softly out of fear from me.

I nodded and he went to his room and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Thank God Sum didn't see him that way. She can't see anyone except me,    ....I said in my mind.

Yuvan was a little afraid of Fahmaan because Fahmaan never looked at him normally.He looked at him with wide eyes every time. Like he doesn't like Yuvan.

But Yuvan, in these few days had understood that Fahmaan loves Sumbul and he was afraid that yuvan would recognize his love.

And Yuvan became aware that Sum has feelings for Fahmaan but both of them do not tell each other.

Then Fahmaan goes to Sumbul's room, abusing Yuvan in his mind.

As soon as he enters Sumbul's room, he sees that Sumbul is sleeping like a baby and she was looking very cute while sleeping.

Sumbul was wearing a baby pink colored tight dress, her T-shirt was till her navel and she was wearing shorts.

Fahmaan thinks in his mind.   ....Thank God he did not come to  Sumbul's room. Only I have the right to see Sumbul like this and no one else.

Fahmaan could not control himself after seeing Sumbul sleeping and he went and sat near her and started looking at her lovingly.

He was watching Sumbul's tummy which was moving in and out due to breathing. He was looking at her soft hands which were on her stomach and covering her navel.

Then he looks at her cute face on which there was no expression of worry.

Then he was unable to control his hands while looking at her, so he started touching Sumbul's soft hair.

Then Sumbul changes sides. So Fahmaan quickly removes his hand.

Fahmaan felt like kissing her but he could not do it because Sumbul could wake up at any time.

He was watching her silently and learning about her dreams while he was awake.

He was kissing Sumbul passionately in his dreams.He was completely lost and in the dreams he was sucking the juicy lips of Sumbul.

He doesn't even realize that Sumbul has woken up and is calling him.His dream is broken by Sumbul's voice.

Sumbul pov

I was sleeping very comfortably. I felt the presence of Fahmaan while sleeping.So I thought of opening one eye and checking.

As soon as I opened one of my eyes, Fahmaan was sitting in front of me. I couldn't believe it.
I feel like I am dreaming. Because Fahmaan was not making any movement.

Then I rubbed both my eyes with my hands and looked again.

And Fahmaan was actually sitting in front of me.

Why is he sitting like this and why is he not making any movement?      ......I said in my mind.

Good morning fahmaan.      ....I wished him.

But he did not hear.

Oh no, it means he is dreaming while awake. And while sleeping I was considering the truth as a dream.

Then I called him loudly by taking Fahmaan's name and he came out of his dream.

Why are you shouting?      ..... Fahmaan said while fingering his ear.

Now if you dream while awake, I will shout and call you like this, right?       ....I answered.

Oh sorry I didn't hear.       ... Fahmaan said.

Hmm, what were you dreaming about that you sat down to watch it during the day?      ........I asked teasingly.

It is not necessary for you to know. Go and freshen up quickly. I came to pick you up but you were sleeping.       ....he said while giving me the order.

If you don't want to tell then don't tell why are you always making faces like this and now we are at home so don't order me like sir.        ..........I said make pout.

Ohhh baby where am I making a face? Someone should learn from you how to make a face.     ........ Fahmaan said while pulling my cheeks.

Then both of us started laughing.

I'll make coffee for you, get ready quickly, ok.       .... Fahmaan said.

I nodded yes and got up and went towards the wash room.

And Fahman went to the kitchen to make coffee for me.