PART _ 39

Meena gives tea to all of them and goes to pick up Sumbul. Fahmaan was desperate to see a glimpse of Sumbul.

Today Sumbul is wearing a very cute suit, she is wearing an Indian dress, or she has mack up with Sadgi who is applied a charm on her face.

Then Sumbul's younger brother and the neighbour's daughter Meena both come down with Sumbul.

They were coming down the stairs and Fahmaan was left breathless after seeing Sumbul. His mouth remained open and he was continuously looking at her.

His younger brother also came with Fahmaan, he starts smiling after seeing Fahmaan.

Brother, shut your mouth. Don't forget that you are sitting with your family.        ...... Fahmaan's brother whispered in Fahmaan's ear.

Before anyone else sees Fahmaan's desperation, he closes his mouth and smiles.

Then Sumbul comes near everyone and touches the feet of her future mother-in-law and father-in-law.

Both of them bless her and Fahmaan's mother makes her sit near her. SHe liked Sumbul very much.

Our future daughter-in-law is even more beautiful than I had heard.      ...... Fahmaan's mother looked at Fahmaan and said.

Fahmaan smiles shyly. And Sumbul is also feeling very shy.

From our side the relationship is solid. Then tell me when should be the date of marriage.       ...... Fahmaan's father said to Sumbul's father.

Then both the families together decide the wedding date.And Fahmaan was only looking at Sumbul. Sumbul was sitting with her eyes down.

After fixing the wedding date, Fahmaan's mother gives the omen to Sumbul. And makes hee a part of her family.

Aaj se sumbul hamari hui.          .......While giving omen to Sumbul, she said.

Fahmaan is very happy after listening to his mother and speaks in his own mouth.  Aaj se sumbul meri hui.
His brother hears this.

Bhai control kro. Kya bole ja rahe ho. Bhabhi aapki hi hai.      ......His brother said to him softly.

Sumbul knew that Fahmaan had his eyes on her but she was not looking at him.

Are mujhe bhi meri bhabhi se baat karani hai. Agar aapki rasme ho gyi ho to kya main bhabhi ko apne sath le jau.         ..... Fahmaan's brother told everyone.

Han han kyu nhi. Jaiye le jaiye aap apni bhabhi ko.     ....Sumbul's father said.

Then Fahmaan's brother went towards Sumbul and extended his hand towards her.

Sumbul held his hand while looking towards Fahmaan. Both of them started going towards the garden. Fahmaan also followed them.

Both the families were talking. They didn't care that Fahmaan also went with them.

Sister-in-law and brother-in-law reach the garden and Fahmaan also reaches there.

Aari, why did you come here? It's time for me to talk to my sister-in-law.      .....His brother said while pushing Fahmaan away from him.

Vo meri biwi hai. Tum usse baat nhi kar sakte.        .... Fahmaan took Sumbul's hand and said.

Par abhi main unhe lekar aaya hu. Bhabhi boliye na aap. Ki aap mere sath baat krengi abhi           .......He said.

Sumbul was smiling watching the banter between the two brothers.

Fahmaan dekho shadi ke baad tum jitna chahoge utna mere sath rehna par abhi ke liye  mujhe zuhaib ke sath rehne do. Vo aaj hi aaya hai.     .....Sumbul said to Fahmaan, holding his brother's hand.