PART _ 47

NINE MONTHS LATER

It was 2.35 in the night and both of them were sleeping very comfortably.Sumbul was sleeping lying straight, both her hands were on her tummy.Fahmaan was sleeping on his side towards Sumbul, one of his hands was on Sumbul's tummy.

Ahhhhh. ...Sumbul did it.

Sumbul's baby kicked her and Sumbul's eyes opened.

Sumbul was nine months pregnant, her last week of delivery was going on and delivery could happen any time.

Her baby was hungry, this had been happening for the last nine months, her baby did not let her sleep at night and used to kick her.

Mr khan utho tumhare baby ko bhukh laggi hai. ...Sumbul wakes up Fahmaan. Fahmaan used to give food to Sumbul from the kitchen every night for nine months.

Their naughty baby had disturbed their sleep.

Sumbul pats Fahmaan's cheek and wakes up two or three times. Then the Fahmaan wake up. And staring at Sumbul, he gets up and goes down to the kitchen.

Dekha apne bad ko kaise gur rahe the. Aisa mat kiya kro har raat ham dono ko preshan krte ho. ....Sumbul says smilingly while caressing her baby bump.

Then after some time Fahmaan comes with food.

Lo Khao. ...... Fahmaan says while giving her fruits and milk.

Sumbul takes it from him and starts eating, she is eating very fast.

Aaram se khayo ...... Fahmaan said lying next to her and caressing her baby bump.

But Sumbul ignores him and fastly eats the food, then she lies down and Fahmaan kisses her on the forehead.

Ab so jao baby raat bahut ho chuki hai ok ab subah testi sa breakfast milega. Ok. ...... Fahmaan said while kissing Sumbul's tummy.

Both of them fall asleep.

______________________________

Next morning both of them wake up and wish each other morning by giving them a morning kiss.Then Fahmaan gets up from the bed and goes to the washroom and fills the bath tub with water.

Then he comes out of the washroom and picks up Sumbul in his arms and takes her to the washroom.

Ever since Sum's baby bump started appearing. He used to bathe Sumbul with such love every morning.

He takes off Sumbul's clothes and makes her sit in the bathtub. Then he would wash her hair and apply soft soap and sometimes even press her breasts.Sumbul hated doing this because her breasts had become very delicate.

Then he makes her wear a long and loose dress and carries her down the hall in his arms. Then he himself is fresh and makes breakfast for all three.

Sumbul was sitting at the dining table waiting for breakfast and suddenly she started feeling minor pain, but she ignored
it.

Then Fahman came with Sumbul's plate, he had prepared omelette for her.Fahmaan placed the plate in front of her and Sumbul started labor pain.

Sumbul was screaming badly.Ahhhhhh. Aaaaaaaa ahhhhhh.

Fahmaan's condition was worsening. Seeing Sumbul like this, he quickly called the doctor and took Sumbul to the hospital.

Sumbul was taken to the operation theater and Fahmaan was waiting outside. He was feeling very restless. He was sweating profusely.

Then after some time the nurse comes out and speaks first time when Fahmaan asks.

Congratulations sir. it's a boy,

There was no limit to Fahmaan's happiness; he did not know what to do. He said thank you to the nurse and started to go inside but the nurse stopped him and said that after some time she will be shifted to the normal room and then you will meet her.

Fahmaan nods or the nurse leaves or he calls his family to inform them or calls them here and then he calls Sumbul's father.

Then after some time Sumbul is shifted to the room and Fahmaan goes inside to meet her.

Sumbul's eyes were closed and the baby was sleeping near her. Fahmaan was watching the mother and son from the door itself.

Then Sumbul's eyes open and when her eyes go to Fahmaan, she starts smiling and Fahmaan also sees her and comes towards her.

There were tears in Sumbul's eyes, she was crying but these tears were of happiness. Fahmaan wipes her tears and kisses her forehead.
Then he takes his baby in his arms and kisses him too.

Thank you are my love for coming into my life and for giving me such great happiness and for making me a dad. ........... Fahmaan said to Sumbul while looking at his baby.

 Fahmaan said to Sumbul while looking at his baby

Why didn't you vote in the last part? What part didn't you like?