PART _ 31

Fahmaan was smiling in his mind that he was about to say I love you to Sumbul.
He was lying on his bed in his room and was smiling thinking about Sumbul.Now he had realized that he loves Sumbul but he has no feelings for Megha.

He was thinking how much he would fall in love with Sumbul.Due to which till today he keeps saying that he loves Megha and he will not feel bad about her and having so many people around her.

In fact, he could not see any other boy or her normal friend around Sumbul.

Thinking about all this he was going crazy and was smiling.

Next morning

Fahmaan wakes up early and gets ready for office. And was very happy.He had breakfast and went to pick up Sumbul for office.

Sumbul woke up early today and had breakfast and was ready for office.When Sumbul reached home late at night, she could not talk to Yuvan about Fahmaan's actions because he was asleep.

Both were sitting and silent.Neither of them was talking to each other.Then Sumbul speaks breaking the peace.

Yuvan. Are you angry with me.... Sumbul asked him with a big smile.

No. Why would I be angry with you?    ...... Yuvan replied without looking at her.

Then look at me. Why are you doing like this?    ...........Sumbul said to sit with him.

Sorry na yrr. He has realized his mistake. And I promise that he will not behave like this with you again.        .......Sumbul said while hugging him.

Although Yuvan was not angry with her, he was just pretending to be angry. He knew that both of them loved each other but they both did not know it.

Yuvan remains silent. So Sumbul comes out of the hug and looks at his face. He had made his face expressionless.

Yrrrrrr. I am sorry. Really sorry.Please don't remain silent like this. You will scold me but talk to me.      ..........Sumbul said making an innocent face as if she is about to cry.

Seeing her face, Yuvan could not control himself and started laughing loudly.

Sorry sorry. I was not angry. Don't start crying now darling.          .......Yuvan said while hugging him. And then both of them started laughing.

You pretended as if you were really angry with me.    ....... Sumbul said.

No I am not angry. And why would I be angry when I know that if any other boy had been in my place, Fahmaan would have done the same.
And if someone else had been in Fahmaan's place, he would have done the same thing to me.       ... yuvaan said.

Sumbul comes out of the hug and gives a confused expression.

I didn't understand what you said.

And then the sound of Fahmaan's car horn comes.

You will come to know at the right time, go now, your possessive boss has arrived.    .......Yuvan says her while turning towards the door.

Then Sumbul goes out in the confession and sits in the car.

Good morning. Sum.. ..Fahmaan said.
Good morning. Fahmaan        ………Sumbul came out of her thoughts and said.

Then both of them reach the office. Today Fahmaan was talking to Sumbul very lovingly and did not give any more work to her.
Then Fahmaan apologizes to Yuvan. During lunch time all three sit together and have lunch.

Ever since Fahmaan realized that he was in love with Sumbul, he was very happy and had completely forgotten Megha.

She was shocked to see this change in  Fahmaan, today he did not fight with Sumbul the whole day and apologized to Yuvan and now another shocking thing.

Today Fahmaan is going to drop Yuvan.

Sumbul was not able to understand what was going on in Fahmaan's mind.

Today, not just two of them but all three had come home together.

Fahmaan's focus was now only on his love which was increasing every day for Sumbul.

He kept a little distance from her so that he could control his animal which wanted to touch Sumbul all the time.

He was so lost in his love that he had forgotten Megha.For him now it did not matter whether Megha was in his house or not.

Everything was going well for many days. Everyone was happy in their own lives.

For the last few days, Sumbul's father was calling hier and telling her to come and meet him once, he misses her a lot.

Sumbul was missing him a lot and wanted to go but there was a lot of office work so she was not able to go.

But she will definitely go. If Fahmaan's meeting is held in a few days. Both she and Yuvan will go to Delhi. 
Sumbul plans to go to Delhi to meet her father after Fahmaan's meeting. Or she still haven't told him about this. And main reason is because he won't let her go.

If Sumbul tells him, he will allow her to go only for one day and will say that there is a lot of work in the office.

That's why Sumbul doesn't tell him and is making all the preparations to leave.