PART _ 41

The next day there was a rush of guests in both their houses.Someone is going from here to there, someone is worried about his/her makeup and someone is worried about his/her dress.

Both their houses were full of guests. Today no one was paying much attention to them. Everyone was busy in their own work.

The engagement was organized at Fahmaan's house. The entire house was decorated with pink and white flowers. The garden area outside was very well decorated for the engagement. There too, it was decorated with pink and white flowers and a stage was made for both of them which was completely filled with white balloons. There were lights everywhere, the entire garden was twinkling with lights.

The lights had not been turned on yet but the image was like that. Because the engagement was in the evening.

They had kept a theme for the evening, all the ladies would wear pink colored clothes and the men would wear white colored clothes.

Sumbul's house was also decorated for the wedding. There were lights and flowers everywhere in her house, which made it look like it was a wedding house.

Both their families and the guests had finished breakfast and was busy preparing for the evening.

All the friends of Fahmaan were present and they were not giving him time to make even a call to Sumbul.

Sumbul was also busy with lady guests; sometimes someone would take her somewhere and sometimes someone would take her with her.

Sumbul was everyone's darling, everyone loved her very much, so now that she was going to someone else's house forever, everyone wanted to spend time with her.

And just like that time passed and it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Now all the guests were going to be busy getting ready.
Sumbul and Ulka had also left for the salon.

Now everyone in Fahmaan's house was busy in their own affairs. Fahman was lying on the bed, he had not talked to Sumbul since morning, so his mood was off.
Both his brother and friend were getting ready.

yrr tu bhi ab ready ho ja. Ye na ho ki sab ready ho or jiski engagement hai vo ready ho na ho.         ......... Fahmaan's close friend Harshad said.

Not now, yrrr.  Abhi bahut time hai or abhi Mera mood kharab hai.       ..... Fahmaan said irritably.

Fahmaan was calling Sumbul but her phone was not working.

To bhabhi ko call kar ke usse baat kar or apna mood thik kar le              ........ Fahmaan's brother Zuhaib said smilingly.

Your sister-in-law's phone was not ringing. ...... FAHMAAN said angrily.

Do not be angry. Ek do baar try kar lag jayega.        ....... harshad said.

Then both of them went to Zuhaib room.

Then after some time Fahmaan calls again and the zoom call is picked up.

Fah.,        hello why is your phone not working? where are you.

hey jiju.     Ham salon main hai or ab baat nhi  ho sakti. direct dekhna apni biwi ko engagement Mai byyyy.        .....Ulka takes the phone from Sumbul and after saying all this she disconnects the phone.

Sala aaj ka din hi kharab hai. Har koi beech main aa raha hai.               ....... Fahmaan said to himself.

Then Fahman gets a little angry and starts getting ready himself.

Evening time