PART _ 20

Next day, both of them wake up in the morning, have breakfast and leave for office and are working in their respective cabins.

Just then Yuvan comes to the office and he had a job interview in the same office.

When Sumbul comes out of her cabin to get coffee for herself and Fahmaan, she sees Yuvan there.

Sumbul pov

What is he doing here?          ...Sumbul said in her mind.

Yuvan was busy with his phone and waiting for his turn.

Hi Yuvi you here.        Sumbul said.

Hi Sum, you are in this office.   ....Yuvan said happily.

You have come for interview for job.   .....Sumbul said.

Yes yrrr my turn is about to come.    Yuvaan said.

Okay, if you need any help, tell me . Okay, I am right here in that cabin. Now I am going to give coffee to  sir.     .... Sumbul said pointing towards her cabin.

Then Sumbul went to the canteen to get coffee. And Yuvan was called inside for an interview.

Fahmaan pov

I was sitting in my cabin and uploading files, there was a lot of work in the office today.I was tired. Sumbul went to get me my black coffee which will give me some energy.

Today there were interviews of some new employees, she and I were doing them together, now only one employee was left to interview.

Next. I said.

Then there is a knock on my cabin.

Come in.       I said.

And a boy comes to my cabin. When he comes, I feel that I have met him before.

Good morning sir.         Yuvan said.

I raised my head and looked at him and in front of me was Yuvan.

Oh you good morning.       ....I said to him.

Shitt Now I have to deal with him here in the office.       ....I muttered into my mouth.

Come sit.           I said.

Then Yuvan sits on the chair and Fahmaan interviews him.

Fahman thinks in his mind that it is right that both of them will remain in front of my sight and I will keep the Sumbul busy with me.

Then Sumbul comes with coffee and she comes to Fahmaan's room without knocking because Fahmaan has given her all the rights.

Sumbul and Yuvan smile at each other and Fahmaan gets jealous seeing them smiling and gets angry.

Go to Sumbul, now finish the work on those files and give them to me and finalize all my meetings tomorrow because I don't have time the day after tomorrow.        .......Fahmaan sent Sumbul there.

Then Fahmaan gave a job to Yuvan in some other department so that he could stay away from Sumbul.

Fahmaan had all his meetings the day before yesterday but he arranged for tomorrow because Megha was to come the day after tomorrow so he wanted to be free that day.

After some time, it was lunch time, Fahman was waiting for Sumbul. Sumbul was busy in the work which Fahmaan had given her.

Why hasn't Sumbul come yet?      ......Fahmaan said while looking at the time on the watch he wore in his hand.

Did Yuvan take her to have lunch with him?    ........I thought to myself.

Then he started towards Sumbul's cabin.

Sumbul was engrossed in her work and did not realize that Fahmaan had come to her cabin.

Fahmaan goes to her cabin and seeing Sumbul lost in work, he keeps looking at her.
Fahmaan was standing at a distance and staring at her.

Then after some time Sumbul feels the presence of Fahmaan.  And she raises her head and looks.

Sir aap waha kya kar rahe ho andar aayiye.      ........Sumbul said standing up from the chair.

Who Sir. Now it's lunch time, Sumbul, it's not work time, so you can call me by my name.    ......... Fahmaan said while going inside.

Ok. There was some work. So why did you not call me and come yourself?      ...... Sumbul said.

Hey what happened, you have free time now so I can come.

And you didn't bring lunch, so I came myself and you were busy with the work.
Now let's have lunch first and then start working and you are my secretary but I have to do all your work.      ....... Fahmaan said smilingly.

Then both of them go to Fahmaan's cabin and have lunch.

Fahmaan was looking at Sumbul while having lunch but Sumbul was not looking towards Fahmaan.

Fahmaan was smiling in his heart after seeing her. And he was thinking that he was falling in love with his secretary.

When Sumbul and he were in college, Fahmaan considered her just his friend. He had been in love with her since then but he didn't realize it.

But ever since Sumbul has become his secretary in his office, Fahmaan has realized love.
Now he has fallen in love with his secretary. And he is falling in love with her every day.