PART _ 43

Sumbul home

Sumbul was made to sit on the couch and two girls were applying Shagun's mehendi to her.

All female guests were applying mehendi to each other and were also dancing.Sumbul's mehendi looked very nice. She had also written Fahmaan's name in her mehendi. But it was written hidden somewhere so that Fahmaan would take time to find it.

Ulka and all the girls were teasing her that Fahmaan loves Sumbul very much and the color of her mehendi would also be very dark.

Fahmaan home

Very pretty mehndi was also applied on Fahmaan. Sumbul's name was also written in his hand. And Fahmaan had a strong desire to get Sumbul's name written down.

Even before starting the mehendi, he told to write Sumbul's name.

Everyone was laughing at how much this boy loves his future wife. Fahmaan's mother takes her eyes off him.

Then dancing starts there and Zuhaib and Harshad together make Fahmaan dance too.

Then both of them got Mehendi done and all the work was done happily.

Both of them send their mehendi pictures to each other and Sumbul is very happy to see her name.

Fahmaan is shocked to not see his name in Sumbul's mehendi and calls her.

Tune Mera naam nhi likhwaya? ....... Fahmaan called and said.

Likhwaya hai par chupa hua hai tumhe dhundna hoga. ....Sumbul said.

Ohhh. Acha. To main apni first night pe apna naam dhundta rahunga. ..... Fahmaan said sadly.

han. ....Sumbul said smilingly.

then they talk and then go to sleep.

_________________________________________

Both of them will be married in Muslim and Indian style. Guys, I am Indian, I don't know how it will be Muslim.
_________________________________________

The next day, both their families were running around and the wedding was held in the marriage hall.

All the guests were running here and there, some were searching for their turban and some for their jawallry.

Then after some time all the guests of Sumbul's house got ready and everyone left for the marriage hall.

All the preparations had been done there, everything was very lovely and everything was very well decorated.

Sumbul and Ulka were in the salon. Sumbul was also almost ready.

Sumbul was wearing a very heavy red colored lehenga or matching jawallry. She was also wearing red colored chuda, payal, maang tika or nath. Sumbul is looking very lovely. She looked like a beauty descended from heaven, seeing whom everyone would get lost in her beauty.

Fahmaan home

Everyone was ready in Fahmaan's house too and the entire wedding procession had gathered to go.

There were only a few rituals left which had to be completed.

💕💕{Hey guys, here I am adding the rituals happening at my place. Okay hope you all like this.}💕💕

There is a ritual among boys that the wedding procession does not start until the groom sits on the mare.

So Fahmaan is made to sit on the mare and although he did not have a real sister but he had guest sisters, they would perform this ritual.

Fahmaan's sister feeds pulses to the mare and decorates it with beautiful pearl strings.Then Fahmaan's mother gives Shagun money to all the sisters.This was the ritual of sisters.The next ritual was that of the sisters-in-law.

Fahmaan did not have any sister-in-law, so one of his neighbours, she was his sister-in-law, she performs this ritual.

In this ritual the sister-in-law puts antimony in the groom's eyes. So Fahmaan's sister-in-law puts antimony in his eyes and Fahmaan's mother also gives her Shagun's money.

So all the rituals are done and the wedding procession leaves the house.

Then after some time the wedding procession reaches the marriage hall.The wedding procession was waiting outside.

Ulka Meena and all the other girls together block the way for the ribbon cutting and prevent the groom from entering. All the girls asks for 51000 fifty-one thousand Shagun for the grooms to come inside.

So, obeying his sister-in-laws, he gives them the entire fifty-one thousand rupees.Then Ulka first feeds him sweets and then gives him scissors to cut the ribbon.

Then as soon as the ribbon is cut, all the boys from the boys' side and the girls' side hit each other with foam spray. Everyone's hair gets spoiled but no one gets angry because this is also a tradition.

Then everyone cleans themselves and goes inside. First of all, people from the bride's side serve juice, tea, coffee etc. to all the people from the groom's side.

(. Guys here the marriage will be done in Muslim style first ok)

After some time, all the groom's family sits on one side and the bride's family also sits on the other side.

And there is a big curtain between them, through which they cannot see.The groom is also seated on the side of the groom and the bride is seated on the side of the bride.

Then a Molvi comes who has been called by both the families together.

Molvi dono ka nikah padte hai. And asks him three times.

Kya aapko Sumbul sharma se nikah qubool hai. ...Molvi asks Fahmaan.

Ji qubool hai. ....... Fahmaan said.

Kya aapko Sumbul sharma se nikah qubool hai. ...Molvi asks Fahmaan.

Ji qubool hai. ....... Fahmaan said.

Kya aapko Sumbul sharma se nikah qubool hai. ...Molvi asks Fahmaan.

Ji bilkul qubool hai. ....... Fahmaan said.

Then Molvi goes to Sumbul's side and asks her three times.

Kya aapko Fahmaan khan se nikah qubool hai. ...Molvi asks Sumbul.

Ji qubool hai. .... Sumbul said.

Kya aapko Fahmaan khan se nikah qubool hai. ...Molvi asks Sumbul.

Ji qubool hai. .... Sumbul said.

Kya aapko Fahmaan khan se nikah qubool hai. ...Molvi asks Sumbul.

Ji bilkul qubool hai. .... Sumbul said.

Then Molvi Saheb congratulates everyone for the marriage.

And both their families embrace and congratulate each other.

_________________________________________

So guys, sorry for the delay, this is the next part, please tell me by voting or in comments, how is it and Indian trike se shadi kaal hogi byyy good night guys, I have just written this part.