PART _ 12

Both of them come home after doing office work. Fahmaan kept ignoring Sumbul the whole day. If Sumbul came in front of him, he would not look into her eyes.

Sumbul notices that he is ignoring her. Or he is not able to meet her gaze. His behavior seemed a bit strange but she remained silent or watched his actions.

When they came home from office, he neither looked at her once nor talked to her.

Sum pov

What has happened today, he has suddenly started behaving strangely.In the morning he was clinging to me and now he is not able to look at me.      ......I thought while drinking coffee.

Well, it is better that he stays away from me. When he comes close to me, I don't move.

But what happened to him suddenly?
     ................I am thinking in my mind.

Fahmaan pov

Uffff, the more I am ignoring her, the more I feel like seeing her.

What should I do, I can neither live without her nor go in front of her.  
........I thought while making coffee.

I don't know what it is that I get lost in as soon as I see her. When I saw her, my heart wanted to take her in my arms. I never want to let her go away from me. I want Always keep her close to my chest.

Always keep looking at her lovely face. Play with her hair and get lost in her eyes. I want to spend my whole life with her.

When I open my eyes in the morning, she is with me in my bed.His head should be on my shoulder and one arm should be on my chest.  One of my hands should be covering her and the other hand should be on her hand which is on my chest.

And I kiss her on the forehead, say good morning to her and wake her up.

Then she opened her eyes and smiled and kissed me good morning.

And then I suck the juice of her sweet lips. And she and I should match each other's kiss and we would both enjoy each other's lips.

And we both spent our lives immersed in love.

Then the milk boils and falls out. And Fahmaan comes out of his dreams.

Ohhhhhh ho What has happened. All the milk boiled away.    .....I said looking towards Milk.

What would have happened if she was in front? Okay, I'm ignoring her for a bit now.

What are you doing fahmy. She is your friend and megha is your love.

You have to control your hormones and focus on Megha. If you lose control like this you will be with Sumbul.

No. no  main or sumbul vo nhi kar sakte mean main nhi kar sakta nhi main kar sakta hu par sumbul nhi kregi. Uffffffffff ...
We both can do it but she is my friend.

I should focus on megha. Control Fahmaan control. Stay away from her. Otherwise
Her love lovely face her hotness  everything done  from you. And especially her magical eyes.       ......I thought while cleaning the boiled milk.

Both of them decide to stay away from each other and ignore them, but they do not know that the more they move away from each other, the more their destiny will bring them together.

Similarly, both of them spend the night in their respective homes remembering and talking about each other.

Gonchus doesn't understand that both of them love each other.They fight and laugh. They live together in the same house but they do not realize that they are in love with each other.