PART _ 10

When both of them had passed out from college, Fahmaan started handling his father's business, which was in Mumbai. 

There was a need for Fahmaan in business, so Fahmaan had to go to office only after completing college.

Sumbul was searching for a job but was not able to find any good job.

The lives of both of them had changed a bit but both were still the same and Fahmaan used to take her to his home on Saturdays.

One day Fahmaan had a meeting in a multinational company and Sum had an interview in the same company.

  Fahmaan was having a meeting with his business partner in the cabin.

Then Fahmaan's business partner gets a call from the receptionist.

Fahmaan's business partner's name is Rishav.

Race,... Sir Sumbul has come for interview.

Oh that girl yes send her to my cabin         ...........Rishav said.

Fahmaan pov

Shortly after Rishav disconnects the call, there is a knock on the door.

come in        ......Rishav said .

I did not look back, my face was towards Rishav.

Good morning sir        ......she said.

I immediately looked back because the voice was that of Sumbul.

She was wearing a black short dress which was a perfect fit to the curves of her body and the dress reached Sumbul's knees. Today she was wearing red lipstick and had curls in her hair which were enhancing her beauty.Today she was looking very hot and sexy.

As soon as I looked at her and kept looking at her, I felt like testing the red lipstick on her lips.

Come Miss Sharma              ...Rishav Said.

My eyes went to Rishav, his gaze was on Sumbul's body.

I was getting very angry the way Rishav was looking at Sum and now I was getting angry at Sumbul, why was there a need for her to come so dressed up?

I kept my hands tightly folded under the table and controlled my anger.

Miss Sumbul, you do not need to give an interview, if you want, you can join the job right now.                   ......Rishav said with an evil smile.

Ok sir tha...            Sumbul said and I cut her.

No....... ummm I have a special post for you Miss Sharma.    ............... I said or Sumbul or Rishav, both of them started looking at me with surprise.

Rishav was a bad boy, he used to make every new girl his victim. I am very angry that Sumbul has come here to give a job interview to this crazy person.

And that idiot was giving her the job without even interviewing her. without looking at her qualifications.

So I thought that she would work with me as my security in my business.

Sumbul pov

Fahmaan got up from the chair and held my hand and brought me out of that company. This was the first time I had seen Fahmaan so angry.

He told me to sit in his car. Or I sat quietly without speaking. He didn't say anything to me at all but focused on driving but his eyes were very angry.

What has happened to him? He never got angry before today.      ....I said in my mind.

I was looking at him but he did not look at me even once. Seeing his anger, I was not able to ask where he was taking me.

Then he went near his office and stopped the car and himself got out and opened my side window and took me out of the car holding my hand.

Come with me.             .... He said while moving forward.

I started following him and we both went to his cabin.

What was the need to go with such make-up and such a dress for an interview and in the whole of Mumbai you had found only this company for the job.          .....He said angrily closing the door.

take some water first          .....I said while giving him a glass of water.

He took water and drank it in one go. And give me a look like I'm answering his question.

You should know that I need a job, now I have been searching for this job since many days, I got a call for interview from this company. I went for the interview. What wrong did I do?         ...... I said.

But you should have talked to me first, didn't you tell me that you were going for the interview?..........He calmed down a bit and said.

Sorry next time I will tell you and go for interview ok.          I said holding my ears.

Now you won't need to tell me...       ........He said holding my hands and pulling them down.

I didn't understand. I have to do a job anyway, ...... I said with confusion.

From today you will work with me in my company and you will be my office secretary, okay.      .........He opened his arms and said.

Really Fahmaan, now you will tie me to you in the office.            ....I said with surprise.

You keep quiet, from now on I am your boss and you are my employee and from now on you will obey everything I say.      ...He winked at me.

I will not listen to anything you say, I will just do what is my job.     ....I said rolling my eyes.

Okay, let me tell you about your cabin and work.   .......He grabbed me by my waist and took me out of the his cabin and said.

Are you crazy? What are you doing? Take your hands off my waist.      .......I said removing his hands.

Then he showed me my cabin and told me my work and he himself started going to his cabin.

Just now he reached the door and looked back at me.

I was sitting on my chair and looking at the files.

Sumbul.......... he said.
Han.      I said.

You can come here wearing all kinds of clothes.          He winked at me and said while giving me a dirty smile. And went away.

I didn't understand what he said, I thought a little carefully and I understood what he said.

Then I did my work with full dedication.