PART _ 48

AFTER FEW MONTHS LATER

Now Sumaan's baby was six months old and Sumbul had also become completely healthy. Every mother often becomes weak after giving birth to a child. She was also very weak, but Fahmaan took care of her very lovingly and fulfilled her every need before time.

Initially Fahmaan used to stay awake the whole night because his baby was very naughty and he used to stay awake at night.

And like this, six months passed, taking care of both of them. Fahmaan had not romanced Sumbul for the last one and a half years, he had controlled himself.

Both of them wanted to do it but they were not getting time to spend together with the baby. And today is the baby's naming day.

Today Fahmaan's mom and dad also came, Zuhaib was the one who was handling the office work.The whole house was decorated, there were flowers everywhere.

Sumbul's father had also arrived and all the other guests had also slowly started arriving.

A very lovely swing was decorated for Sumbul and Baby. And arrangements for the puja had also been made, all the items for the puja had arrived and the hawankund had also been decorated.They had decided that the baby boy would be named as per Indian customs and a Pandit was also called for this.

Sumbul was getting ready in her room today. She wore sky blue colored saree and had light makeup done, she was looking very lovely.

Fahmaan was also ready and so was the baby. Both come down with the baby.

All the guests who came look at her and look at her baby lovingly

All the guests who came look at her and look at her baby lovingly.After some time, when the auspicious time comes, everyone sits for puja.

Pandit ji recites the mantra and after looking at the horoscope of Sumbul and Fahmaan, tells the alphabet of the baby's name.

Bache ka shubh akshar hai F. Aap isi se naam rakhiye.        .....pundit ji said.

Then ulka is  disaead the name of the baby as she is his maternal aunt. And she tells everyone.

Baby's name is Faizal.       .....ulka Side.

Everyone was very happy to hear the name of the baby and with this the puja ended.

Then did Sumbul or the baby sit on the swing or did everyone take turns swinging them and gave gifts and did everyone go to their homes after having dinner

Then everyone is in their own room. everyone was tired So everyone was relaxing.

Sumaan was also in their room. Sumbul was breast feeding the baby. Fahmaan's heart was racing after seeing Sum's breasts and the sound of the baby sucking milk.

It was difficult for him to control himself because today Sumbul was looking very beautiful or he felt like enjoying the beauty of Sumbul.He was swallowing his saliva after seeing Sumbul and was turning his face away and making fists with his hands to calm himself down.

But he was thirsty for a long time, he had controlled himself for a long time, today he could not control himself.

After some time, when the baby's tummy became full, Sumbul adjusted her clothes and started playing with the baby.Fahmaan takes the baby and starts playing himself and says to the baby.

Aaj Faizal apni dadi ke paas soyega.hmmm unke sath kheli kheli karega.       .... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul looks at Fahmaan with surprise that the baby will sleep near me.

Then both of them start playing with the baby and the baby goes to sleep after playing for a while.And Fahmaan gets up from the bed but Sumbul stops him.

Faizal ko mere paas ho rehne do.       ...Sumbul Said, raising her hand to catch Faizal.

Nhi. Aaj Faizal apni dadi ke paas soyega or aaj papa mami ke sath soyenge.       .. Fahmaan said while kissing the baby.

Sumbul had understood that Fahmaan was in a mood today. So she nodded yes and smiled.

Then Fahmaan goes to give the baby to his grandmother and Sumbul changes her clothes. She wears light clothes. And after some time Fahmaan comes into the room and locks the room.

As soon as he comes inside, he opens the buttons of his shirt and takes off the shirt in one stroke.He goes straight to Sumbul. Sumbul was in front of the mirror.He kisses Sumbul and takes her to the bed and both of them lie down on the bed without breaking the kiss.

Both of them kiss passionately. After 10 minutes of kissing, Fahmaan bites Sumbul's neck and Sumbul moans.Then Fahmaan rises above her and takes off her T-shirt.And crushes her boobs and makes them red and milk starts flowing.

He takes one of her nipples in his mouth and starts sucking it thirstyly.And his other hand was in Sumbul's pajamas.

Then he sucks her other nipple and takes off her pajama with panty.And also takes off his pants along with his boxer.He takes out a packet of condom from the box on the side of the table and puts it on his dick.And without giving any warning, he inserts the entire dick in one stroke.

Sumbul screams loudly because both of them were doing it after a long time and Sumbul had become as tight as before. Then he started fuckin without stopping, the sound of slaps was heard as both of their bodies touched or the sound of Sumbul's moan of pleasure with each thrust was echoed in the entire room.

Today once again both of them had eczema.Both of them kept making love the whole night.