PART _ 32

Then finally the day of Fahmaan's meeting came and this meeting was the best meeting of Fahmaan's life.

After the end of this meeting, Sumbul had planned to go the same night and had booked the tickets.

And today itself Fahmaan had thought that he would express his feelings to Sumbul.

But how can one express his/her feelings to anyone unless the time is right? Unless their destination wants both of them to meet and make them one.

IN Morning

Both Sumbul and Yuvan are ready for office and are having breakfast.

You haven't told him yet that you are going to Delhi tonight.    .....Yuvan said while sipping his coffee.

No. Haven't told yet but will tell today. You know there is so much work in the office, so if I had told him, he would not have let me go.

And how much has he waited for today's meeting, if this meeting happens today then all the work will be over and he will be happy.
And then I will tell him and if he is happy then he will not be able to stop me and there will be no more work in the office from today.             ........Sumbul said all this.

Ohhhhhhh.  Kash ye sab sach hota. Jo tune bola.      .....yuvan said.

Matlab.      ....... Sumbul asked confused.

You didn't tell him because you wanted to get away from him. And you feel that if all the work is over today then Fahmaan will not stop you. So you are thinking wrong.

Yrrrrr . Or kitna juth bologi khud se. How long will you keep hiding that you love him?   ..........Yuvaan said.

how do you know.        ………Sumbul asked shocked.

With eyes. Of both of you.I have seen in both of your eyes how much you both love each other. At first I would think that you love him and are silent because of Megha. but then that day in the club itself I came to know that Fahmaan  loved you. The behavior he did with me was not that of a normal friend. I saw the love for you in his eyes that day but  I was silent that you both understand each other better than me.

But both of you could not see love in each other's eyes for a moment. But don't delay today, go and tell him that you love him.       ......yuvan said.

Really. ......Sumbul screamed with joy and said.
Vo v mujse pyar krta hai. Mera boss or mera dost. Wow.  Aakhirkaar ek boss ko apni sacratry se pyar ho ho gya.      ...........Sumbul says happily.

Sumbul became so happy that today there was no limit to her happiness.She was smiling in her heart.

But she was a little sad that she was going to Delhi today. But she was happy that today she would express her feelings to her boss Babu.

Then she controls her own happiness because her heart beat increased by smiling.

Then Fahmaan comes and she goes with him to the office. Both of them are going to the office. Sumbul started smiling after seeing the Fahmaan. Fahmaan noticed that Sumbul was looking at him or smiling for the every 10 seconds.

Very happy, what's the matter today? Why are you smiling at me like this every 10 seconds?        ...... Fahmaan asked while keeping his focus on driving.

Kahin tujhe pyar to nhi ho gya mujse.          ........ Fahmaan said jokingly.

Hearing this, Sumbul's eyes widened and she started coughing.

Then Fahmaan gives her water. And Sumbul gets angry at him.
Why do you always say such things which can lead to someone's death?.................Sumbul drank water and said looking angry.

I said it only jokingly. And my saying this will make it not true that you have fallen in love with me.       ...... Fahmaan looked at her and said in the normal way.

Sumbul nods and mutters while looking out the car window. ..........it will  truth is not? But. The truth is that I have started loving you. A secretary falls in love with her boss.

Then both of them reach office. It was very important for Fahmaan to have this meeting today because this meeting was very special for him and it would help his business progress.

Both were in the meeting room, both were very anxious for the meeting and also to express their feelings to each other.

After some time, the meeting finally ended and everyone was very happy.

Fahmaan was very happy. The meeting went very well. The businessman liked all those projects very much or he wanted to work with the Fahmaan.

Sumbul and Fahmaan were just sitting there and talking when Fahmaan's phone rings.
The phone was Megha's. Fahmaan was happy so he picked up Megha's phone and put it on speaker.

Before Fahmaan could speak, Megha spoke and they both kept looking at each other.

**************************************

What would Megha have said as they both kept looking at each other?  

Wait for the next part to know.

Byyyyyyyy. Good night guys...