PART _ 30

Dirty thoughts were now coming to Fahmaan's mind. He wanted to pick up Sumbul, throw her on the bed and rip her clothes.

He was controlling himself with great difficulty. He didn't know what he would do if we lost control. Sumbul's closeness with yuvan had made him feel physically challenged.

Then Fahmaan took Megha to the dance floor and started dancing. Sumbul took Yuvan to the bar tender and started making him drink with her hands and started drinking it herself. (Soft drink).

Fahmaan was dancing but his eyes were fixed on Sumbul only.He was making her jealous but was not able to take his eyes off her.

Then she went to the dance floor with Yuvaan. And both of them get closer and start dancing.

The dance continued for a while, both were looking at each other instead of looking at their partner.

Then when the song changed, Yuvan changed his steps, he placed his hands on Sumbul's waist and started doing dance moves.

Seeing this, Fahmaan's blood became loose, he left Megha and went towards both of them.Fahmaan's eyes turned red with anger, now it was beyond his control to control himself.

Fahmaan goes near them and holds Yuvan's hand and pulls him away from Sumbul.There was a lot of noise and Megha was busy dancing on the other side.

Fahmaan holds Yuvan's hand and takes him out of the club and Sumbul follows him.

Ruko Fahmaan hua kya hai. Ruko.        .......Sumbul says while running after both of them.

Look, you are a friend, live like a friend otherwise no one will be worse than me.            ..... Fahmaan went out and held his collar and said.

Areee. Chodo usse Fahmaan. Kya kar rahe ho. Kya hua hai. Achanak itna gussa kyu.      ...... Sumbul said holding Fahmaan away from Yuvan and holding his hand.

How dare he put his hand on your waist.      ...... Fahmaan said angrily while turning towards Yuvan.

Sumbul eyes wide.He is my friend Fahmaan. Like you are my friend. And while dancing one has to keep hands on the waist. this is normal.     .....Sumbul says while explaining to him.

I do not know. Why did he put his hand?  ........ Fahmaan shouts angrily.

Fahmaan. Are you mad. He is my friend and he has the same right to friendship as you have on me.       .......Sumbul took his name angrily and started trying to understand him.

And why do you feel any difference or bad if someone tuch me? We are friends, right?     .....Sumbul said angrily.

Faraq padta hai. And we are not just friends. because.     ......Fahmaan said that Sumbul had cut him off in the middle.

You keep quiet. Stay calm and go inside. Otherwise megha will come here.       .....Sumbul said angrily.

Sumbul tells Yuvan to go home now.I will talk to you when I come home.

And Yuvan goes home from there.Sumbul holds Fahmaan's hand and takes him inside. Then Fahman comes to his senses and releases that he was going to tell his feelings to Sumbul.Thank God Sumbul silenced me at the right time.Otherwise a great war would have been going on here.The one who is taking me inside would burst on me like a volcano after listening to what I say.

A slight smile appears on Fahmaan's face and with Sumbul's touch all Fahmaan's anger disappears.

It's good that he didn't let me speak completely. I can't express my love to her like this.This volcano will have to think with a cool mind to express love.

Then they reach inside.
Look, now I have sent Yuvan home and plz now do dance quietly, have fun, and don't create any scene, otherwise I will slap you in front of everyone.      ......Sumbul said angrily warning him.

Ok mam.So let's dance now. By the way, I have already danced with Megha. And look, she is busy dancing, she doesn't need me and other people have joined her to dance, so now you dance with me.     ........ Fahmaan said.

Before Sumbul could say no, Fahmaan  hold  her and took her towards the dance floor and started dancing.

Sumbul was angry with Fahmaan's behavior which he had done with Yuvan.
Fahmaan knew that Sumbul was angry with him and should be so. Because it was Fahmaan's fault.

Sumbul is Fahmaan's friend, she is not his thing and he does not let anyone tych her. And Fahmaan realized his mistake.

Yrr dance well. Why are you puffing your mouth?    ... Fahmaan held Sumbul tightly while dancing and said.

Leave me.     ....Sumbul tries to free herself.

Areeee yrrr i am really sorry. I will apologize to Yuvan, please you don't be angry with me.       ...... Fahmaan turned her around. And her back hit Fahmaan's chest.Fahmaan was holding both her hands. And he whispered in her ear.

This action of Fahmaan calmed Sumbul. Her body went numb.
After a few seconds she controls herself before completely melting.

By the way, don't you think that the protectiveness and possessiveness that you show for me, you should show for Megha.

You love her since childhood or you will tell her about your feelings in few days and then marry her and you should make protective and possesive for her.

Look, she is dancing with someone, so go and show her your rights, show your possessiveness.   ......Sumbul said.

Look Sumbul, I have realized my mistake and am apologizing to you and Yuvan.
Now stop this lecture about possessive and protective. mood off kahin ki.       ....Then Fahmaan leaves her and reluctantly goes to Megha.

He himself is a party spoiler. And he said I am mood off. and went away.     ......Sumbul said, wrinkling her nose.

Then after having fun and dancing for a while, all three come back to their respective homes.