PART _ 34

Fahmaan was very happy that there is someone else in Megha's life and now he will spend his life with love with Sumbul.

There was no limit to Fahmaan's happiness. He wanted to tell his feelings to Sumbul at that very moment but it was 12 o'clock in the night.

Now she must have asleep or I can't trouble her at this time because she love her sleep so much and if I call her she will abuse me a lot.

Fahmaan was not able to understand what to do and he was worried that he might go mad with happiness. He was neither getting sleep nor peace. Sometimes he would sit on the couch and sometimes he would lie down on the bed, but he was not getting any rest.

Sometimes he will open WhatsApp on the phone and type a message to Sumbul and then u type it out.

Then he went to Sumbul's room and got some relief there. He went to Sumbul's bed and lay down and started thinking about his life, about Sumbul and himself.

He was thinking that when he tells Sumbul about his feelings, he will kiss her which will not be like a friend's but it will be love.

Fahmaan fell asleep while thinking all these things to himself.

But alas, he did not know that the happiness which he had got back had gone away from him. He slept happily thinking that in the morning he will express his love to Sumbul and tell his feelings to her.

NEXT MORNING

Fahmaan had woken up early in the morning and was unable to stop himself; he had already drank coffee 10 times since morning.

Today was Sunday so he couldn't wait any longer so he started going to Sumbul's house at 9 in the morning.

As happy as he was going. He didn't know that he would come back with the same amount of sorrow.

He was driving the car at full speed and listening to a romantic song, there was a lot smile on his face.

After some time he reached Sumbul's house. He starts calling Sumbul lovingly from the door of her house.
Sumbul.  Sumbul.sumbul.............

But Sumbul is not there.

Then he calls her and goes to her room. He silently goes inside the room but does not find Sumbul. He thought she might be in the washroom.He sat in her room and waited for her for a while. But Sumbul did not come out.

Then he noted that there was no sound coming from the washroom, like running water.

Then he thought of opening the washroom door but was not sure whether Sumbul was inside or not.

Sumbul are you inside? If yes then come out. Otherwise I will come inside.          .....Fahmaan said before opening the washroom door.

But again no sound came from inside.Now he was feeling strange as to where Sumbul had gone in the morning.

Then he opens the washroom door and does not find her.

Fahmaan got worried. He ran away from there and went straight towards Yuvan's room.
But Yuvan met him in the hall itself.

Yuvan. Where is Sumbul? Have she gone out somewhere? Well, she doesn't go anywhere this early in the morning.     ...... Fahmaan asks all these questions together.

What did you need her so early in the morning?      ....Yuvan said without looking at him.

Yuvan was not able to understand what and how to tell Fahmaan now.

what need. What do you mean by.She is my friend and I need her all the time.   ...... Fahmaan said while turning Yuvan's face towards himself.
please tell me where is sumbul..                 .......Fahmaan asked after calming down a bit.

You didn't call her. She is your friend so she didn't tell you.        ......Yuvan said.

I don't understand what you are saying.What didn't she tell me?   ....... Fahmaan asked confused.

Yuvan remains silent. And Fahmaan was now worried whether Sumbul was alright or whether she was in some trouble.

Look Yuvan, you are his friend and please being a friend, understand what a friend says and tell me where Sumbul is.    ...............Fahmaan says he is feeling uneasy.

Yuvan was able to see the love for Sumbul in Fahmaan's eyes and felt his yearning to meet her.

She didn't want to come between you two so she went away from you.         ..............yuvan said.

What. Dono ke beech. Or mujse dur chale gyi.           ....... Fahmaan said confused.

You and Megha. She didn't want to come between the you two. She wants both of you to stay together always.      ................ yuvan said.  before this yuvan said something.  Fahmaan  cut him off.

What. Ohhh no. Because of that call she and thought the same thing that I thought.       ....... Fahmaan said while hitting his forehead.

Now Yuvan was confused.

So this means Megha did not propose to you.     ......Yuvan said.

No. She wanted to introduce me to her boyfriend.But I had a feeling that she was going to propose to me.   ... Fahmaan said.

And now I have come to tell Sumbul what is in my heart. And if Megha had proposed to me. But I can't say yes to her and I express my love for Sumbul.

But she was in a hurry to leave me. Where did she go? Now tell me plz.        ...... Fahmaan said.

Then Yuvan tells him the whole story about how Sumbul felt like leaving.  That she was going to meet her father but due to your time and work, she could not tell you.And She was going to go only for a week but because of Megha's call she decided to stay there forever so that both of you stay together.

Now everything was going to be right. She couldn't wait for a while and left without informing me, now she will definitely be punished.   ...... Fahmaan said smilingly.

What punishment do you give to my friend? will you fight with her?     Yuvan said.

It's not your job to know. And she will be your friend,  but she is my love, so I know what reward I have to give her.     ...... Fahmaan said smilingly.

Couldn't wait for one more night and went to Delhi. Now I will tell you what the waiting is like.          ........ Fahmaan said in his mind while going to his home.

Then Fahmaan calls someone on his phone.
Book tonight's ticket to Delhi. Yes immediately.

Then he calls his parents and asks them to come to Mumbai in a week.