PART _ 5

Sum pov

I came to the kitchen to prepare dinner and he started laughing loudly, I don't know why.

After some time I realized why he was laughing and I felt shy
Actually I he said you can see everything with me he said dirty way.

I don't know why now I started feeling more than a friend for him.And he was doing strange things.

Then I prepared dinner and we both sat together and ate.

Today I have come to your house for the last time and have cooked food. From now on I will neither come here nor cook food. .....................I said while eating the first bite

How many times have I told you not to speak while eating?................., he said chirping.

Then we both had dinner, so I took both of our plates and started cleaning them in the kitchen.

He came to the kitchen and started making coffee for himself. He used to sleep at night after drinking milk coffee.

Tomorrow is Sunday so let's go on a long drive. He said.

This time
No... I have to sleep, I am feeling very sleepy. ........ I said with a sigh.

And by the way, go on a long drive with your girlfriend or with your lover, not with your best friend. I said.

And I am boring, what would you enjoy being with me? I said while setting the utensils.

Now you are with me, so come with me, the day Megha comes, I will relieve you from all the work. he said making a very cute face.

I couldn't resist looking at his cute face and said yes to go on a long drive with him.

Okay, I'll wear a jacket, it's cold outside. I said while rubbing my hands.

He nodded and I went to my room.

Fahmaan pov

I took the coffee from the thermos. So that coffee doesn't get cold, then I went to my room, wore a jacket, set my hair and came to the hall.

I sat on the couch and started waiting for Sumbul. I took my phone and messaged Megha on WhatsApp but she was not online so I started looking at Instagram.

I just watched a few reels on Instagram and I started hearing the sound of SUMBUL'S feet.

I looked in the direction from which she was coming. And I kept looking at her.

I was admiring her beauty when my eyes fell on her red lips.

Uggggggggg.  Ye ladki reb lipstick kyu lagati hai.

How can I control myself? How can I tell her that after seeing her red lips, I feel the urge to kiss her.

I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She wore ice cube colored pants and a white colored top which reached just above her navel.

And on top of that she was wearing a black jacket which was making her look sexy and hot.

Seeing her loose and messy hair, cute face and red lipstick, ever boy would fall in love with her, so how could I stop myself from looking at her?

I felt a slight warm wave coming out from my cheeks and my cheeks had turned slightly pink.

Then she came to me.