PART _ 14

My lovely friends do comment yrrr.
This is next part I hope you all like this part.

****************************************************************************

Next day

Next day Sumbul woke up and prepared all the breakfast and kept it on the table.

Fahmaan had not woken up yet because today is Sunday. So Sumbul goes to his room to wake him up.

Sumbul goes to his room and sees that Fahmaan is still sleeping very deeply and is looking very cute.

Sumbul looks at him sleeping and smiles, she gets lost in looking at him. And she goes and sits near him and looks at him with loving eyes.

SHe felt like waking him up by kissing his forehead and saying good morning.

Sumbul was lost while looking at him, she did not even realize that Fahmaan had woken up.

Fahmaan opens his eyes and sees Sumbul in front of him who had lost sight of him.

Sumbul.  .......Fahmaan calls her lovingly.

But Sumbul did not hear it, she was too lost in thinking about herself and Fahmaan.

Fahmaan calls her by her name two or three times but Sumbul does not hear.

Then Fahmaan suddenly makes Sumbul lie on top of him and kisses her on the forehead. 

What are you doing in the morning, have you gone crazy?    ....Sumbul said pinching him.

Ahhhh don't pinch me otherwise I will pinch you very hard.    ......Fahmaan groaned in pain and held her tighter.

By the way, why were you looking at me so lovingly?    ..........Fahmaan said, turning her hair away from his face.

I was not looking at you, I had come to wake you up, now leave me and get up and freshen up.    ......Sumbul said while getting up from him.

But Fahmaan held her tightly and she could not get up from him.

But I saw you looking at me and you were lost. I called you but you did not hear me.     ........Fahmaan looked into her eyes and said.

Don't scold me, I won't fall in love with you. By looking at it like this.     ......Sumbul leaned towards his ear and spoke loudly into his ear.

Then Fahmaan lost his grip on sum and the sum moved away from him.

Freshened up quickly and came down. Breakfast is already on the table.     .......Sumbul said while going out of his room.

Shitt this boy. Every time he takes my breath away with his strange actions.    ....Sumbul came out of his room, placed his hand on his chest and took a deep breath and said.

Sum was sitting at the dining table and Fahmaan came freshening up.

Both of them are sitting and having breakfast when Sum's phone rings.

The phone belongs to Yuvan and Sumbul picks it up.

Hi darling   ........Sum said on the phone.

Fahmaan widens his eyes when Sum calls darling someone on the phone.

I can't believe that you are really coming to Mumbai.   .....Sumbul said happily.

Ok, you will stay with me in my flat, wow..   I will see you after three years.

Hearing this, Fahmaan was shocked and got a little angry as to how Sum could keep a boy with her in her house.

Okay, I will come to pick you up at the airport.  By.
Sumbul disconnects the phone.

You kept him in your house.       Fahmaan asked.

Yes.  he is my friend.    ...Sumbul said while eat a toast.

Yes he is your friend but how can you keep a boy in your house.        ...... He asked.

You are a boy too and you keep me in your house. And by the way, he is my childhood friend and I trust him and he is not that type of guy.  .......sum said.

And he doesn't behave like you.     .......Sumbul muttered.

yes ok ok    ...Fahman reluctantly said yes but he did not want any boy to be with Sum, certainly not his childhood friend.

Fahmaan was thinking that if Sumbul falls in love with his childhood friend, then both of them will live together and both of them become physically fit.  So what will happen to me?

He was getting angry that why was this Sumbul's friend here.

He was thinking all this when Sumbul's voice breaks his thoughts.

Where are you lost? I am saying something, did you hear me?    ....Sumbul said while shaking him.

Sorry, I was thinking of the office. Tell me, what are you saying?  .... Fahmaan said.

Umm, you will bring my friend with me.     .....sumbul asked him.

Wow, it's good, I am on with it, these two will be in my sight.    ....Fahmaan thought in his mind.

Ok I will go anyway, we are free today.   He said.

Then both of them finish breakfast and go to the airport to pick up Yuvan.