PART _ 15

Both of them reach the airport and wait for Yuvan. Sumbul was very happy to meet her friend but Fahmaan was getting angry seeing her happiness.

Now yuvan did not come and neither did Fahmaan see him and he became jealous of him and he is angry that he was worried that how was sumbul stay with a boy without me.

Then Yuvan comes and Sumbul sees him and runs to him.And hugs him. Yuvan hugs her tightly.

Fahmaan gets very jealous seeing them hugging and he gets very angry that Yuvan hugged Sumbul so tightly.

He couldn't see them together and he went towards them.

Just go home and meet him, here you are hugged like this in front of everyone, it doesn't feel good.     ........ Fahmaan went and whispered into Sumbul,s ear.

Then they both break the hug and Sumbul makes them interact with each other.

Yuvan meet him he is my new friend in Mumbai Fahmaan.     ......Sumbul told Yuvan.

And Fahmaan knows about you I have told him everything about you.

Yuvan extends his hand to Fahmaan for a handshake.

Fahmaan makes a strange face while shaking hands with him. In mind he was abusing him.

If you hug her tightly again, I will break your hand.    ...... Fahmaan abused him in his mind.

Then all three of them go to Sumbul,s house. Sumbul did not look once at Fahmaan on the entire way and was sitting in the back seat with Yuvan.

Fahmaan was watching both of them sitting close to each other from the front mirror. Seeing them sitting close to him, Fahmaan's veins were visible with anger.

He calmed down his anger by holding the car staring tightly. He increased the speed of the car and quickly reached Sumbul,s house.

All three got down from the car and went inside the house. Sumbul takes Yuvan inside and shows him her house.

Come on, first let me show you my house and your room.      ...Sumbul said while holding Yuvan's hand and pulling him.

Sumbul, first give him and me water to drink. By the way, he will stay with you, later will show him the house.     ...... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul was a little shocked by the behavior of the Fahmaan.

Then Sumbul gives water to both of them and asks Fahmaan to leave her house.

Fahmaan you go now. You will have work, right?  ......Sumbul said.

Fahmaan is shocked by Sumbul's words that she is asking him to leave her house.

Fahmaan did not want to leave her alone with Yuvan.He did not want Yuvan to stay with Sumbul at his house.

Your friend has come so now you are throwing me out of your house.     .......Fahmaan looked at Yuvan and said.

Sumbul gets shocked by Fahmaan's words.

I am not asking you to leave my house, I am just telling you that if you have work, then go.      ......sumbul said.

No . I have no work, I will leave for a while.      ....... Fahmaan said.

Then Sumbul asks Yuvan to freshen up and goes to the kitchen to prepare snacks and coffee. Fahmaan went to Sumbul's room and lay down.

Sum calls both of them and all three drink coffee together.

Then Sumbul talks to Yuvan for a while and shows him her house and shows him his room.

It's almost night now. But Fahmaan is not go his home, Sambul is looking at him or wondering why he is acting so strange today, why is he not going to his home.

Then Yuvan was resting in his room and Sumbul was cooking dinner in the kitchen and Fahmaan was sitting in the hall watching TV.

It's 10 o'clock at night but this boy has been here since morning, doesn't he have any work?   ………Sumbul thought.

Sumbul was busy cooking and was troubled by Fahmaan's behavior.

Fahmaan goes to the kitchen to say goodbye to Sumbul.

Sumbul.       …Fahmaan called Sumbul.

But Sumbul did not hear it, she was thinking only about Fahmaan and the lost.

Fahmaan calls her by her name two or three times but Sumbul does not hear.

Sumbul's back was in front of Fahmaan's face and her face is to the other side.

Fahmaan went close to her and hugged her from behind and placed his hands on her stomach.

Sumbul's breathing stopped. Fahmaan puts his face near her ear and his hot breath falls on her neck.

What are you doing Fahmaan? Yuvan will see.        ....Sumbul said under heavy breath.

First you breathe. No one else is watching us.    ......Fahmaan pressed his hand on her stomach and whispered in her ear.

Sumbul nods and takes a deep breath. Then Fahmaan kisses her shoulder.

Sumbul's breathing stops again and Fahmaan sees his effect on Sumbul and smiles.

I am going to my home now, you get ready on time tomorrow, I will pic you.    ..... Fahmaan whispered in her ear.

Fahmaan's beard hair was nibbling on Sumbul's neck.
Sumbul was being tickled by the hairs of his beard and was feeling very sweet. Warm waves were emanating from her body. Her face had turned red.

Seeing Sumbul's stopped breathing and her condition, Fahmaan moves away from her and said goodbye to her and goes to his home.

Sumbul stood there like that for a while. And she didn't understand what just happened between her and Fahmaan.

Sumbul was liking this feeling very much, she was smiling in her heart.

Then Sumbul and Yuvan both have dinner and go to their respective rooms.

Sumbul was lying on her bed thinking about Fahman's action and was blushing and fell asleep smiling like that.