PART _ 45

Next morning both of them were sleeping very lovingly.Sumbul was sleeping on top of Fahmaan. Sumbul's face was on Fahmaan's bare chest. One of Fahmaan's hands was on Sumbul's bare soft waist, inside her nighty. And the other hand was in her hair.Fahman did not need any blanket, both of them slept like this the whole night and they did not feel cold due to the heat of each other's bodies.

Sumbul's hot breath was touching Fahmaan's hard chest.

Then Sumbul's eyes open and she rubs her eyes and looks towards Fahmaan

Fahmaan was looking very cute while sleeping, she looks at him. Fahmaan was also awake, he was just lying with his eyes closed to spend time with his new wife.

Sumbul smiles looking at him and after doing it for a while, she starts getting up from the bed but Fahmaan catches her.

Meri morning kiss ke Bina kaha ja rahi ho.      .... Fahmaan said, holding her waist with both his hands and making her lie down on himself again.

Before Sumbul can make any excuse, he kisses Sumbul directly.

He kisses her very lovingly and passionately.  after 20 minutes when he starts gasping for air, he breaks the kiss.

I love you my jaan.        ...... Fahmaan said while hugging Sumbul.
He hides his face in Sumbul's neck and digs his nose into her neck and inhales her fragrance.

I love you too mr khan.          ....Sumbul also said this while hugging him and she turned her neck a little to the side so that Fahmaan could get better access.

Then after having some morning romance, Sumbul goes to the washroom to freshen up. Fahmaan did not have  to leave her but he let her go because he also wanted to see his wife as a new daughter-in-law.

Fahmaan was lying on the bed, then after some time Sumbul comes out of the washroom after taking bath.

SHe was just wearing a bathrobe and had wrapped her wet hair in a towel. Fahmaan looks at her.

Water was flowing from Sumbul's hair and that water was falling on her neck, that water went through her breastline and inside her boobs.

Seeing this sight, Fahmaan's saliva runs down his throat. He wanted to drink that water by placing his lips on her skin. He was losing his senses which was not good for him and that too in the morning.

He regains his senses and gets up from the bed, takes a towel from the cupboard and goes to the washroom.

Sumbul goes towards the mirror and gets ready for her first kitchen ritual.

Thank God I came to the washroom on time. If I had stayed outside for a little longer, I would not have been able to control myself.         ... Fahmaan said all this to himself after looking at his slightly raised penis.

Sumbul wears a red saree and leaves her long hair open. She applies simple eyeliner and lifts her eyelids a little. She applied a little foundation on her face and applied light pink shade on her cheeks and red lipstick.She was wearing bangles in her hands and anklets and beads on her feet.She was wearing mangalsutra around her neck as a sign of marriage and had vermilion on her head. She also wore a red bindi on her forehead.

Her make-up had just finished and Fahmaan also came out of the washroom after taking bath and he kept looking at Sumbul from the mirror.
Sumbul's eyes fall on Fahmaan through the mirror and she turns towards him.

Sumbul raises her eyebrows and gestures to show him how I am looking.

Fahmaan goes to her and takes kajal from the dressing table and applies kajal on his finger and applies tilak behind Sumbul's ear.

Ab tumhe kisi ki bhi Nazar nhi lagegi.     ......... Fahmaan kisses her on the forehead. And Sumbul smiles.

Then Sumbul takes out the clothes for Fahmaan and goes down herself.

Sumbul first goes to the temple of the house and performs the aarti of the Lord. Then she goes to the kitchen and performs her first kitchen ritual.

She prepares breakfast and makes sweets to eat.she make the kheer into sweets. After all the breakfast is prepared, she first offers kheer to the Lord.

As soon as she had placed all the things on the dining table, everyone came down to have breakfast.

Although all the guests had gone but Fahmaan's maternal uncle and aunt were still here.

Sumbul touches everyone's feet and takes blessings. Everyone sits at the dining table and Sumbul serves breakfast to everyone.

Everyone starts eating. And everyone will like the breakfast very much. Everyone praises Sumbul and gives her first kitchen omen.

Then after lunch, uncles and aunts also start going to their homes and they meet everyone.

And the day passed like this, the whole family was sitting together drinking evening coffee.

Just then (Shahbaz) Fahmaan's father's phone rings.He wakes up and says that the call was related to his office and he too will have to go the next morning.

THey did not want to go but there was important work in the office and anyway, no matter how long they were staying here, one day they had to go.

Fahmaan gets their tickets booked and they all have dinner and go to sleep.