PART _ 27

All three go to Fahmaan's car to go shopping. Till today, every time Sumbul used to sit on the seat next to Fahmaan.

But today Sumbul sat on the back seat because Megha had already sat on the front seat.

Both remain silent. Fahmaan feels bad that today Sumbul sitting in back seat because it is his habit to sit on the seat next to Sumbul.

Sumbul already knew that what was her share now belonged to Megha.

Sumbul felt bad. But she was calm because she had already accepted. That now she has no right on Fahmaan's and now both of them cannot live like before.

Oh my god you are so boring. Please play some song, there is so much silence.       ......megha said.

Maine kab an kiya lagga love song.     .... Fahmaan said.

Then Megha plays the song. And everything calms down and Liston the song.

Fahmaan was looking at Sumbul again and again from his front mirror. But Sumbul was looking out of the car window.

Sumbul knew that Fahmaan was watching her. And Fahmaan knew that Sumbul knew that he was watching her.

Because Sumbul was secretly looking at him.

It was like this for some time, when Sum looked at Fahmaan, Fahmaan did not see her and when he saw, Sum did not look at him.

Then both of them look at each other together and both of them have big smiles on their faces.

Then both of them kept looking at each other and after some time they reached the mall.

All three go to a very big mall which was the biggest mall of Mumbai.

Sumbul and Megha look at both the dresses and suck some of them and go to the dressing room to check them.

Sumbul takes three dresses, one red, one blue and one black.
The length of the red dress was only till the middle of the thighs, it was very short.
Or blue colored dress with cut shoulder and backless.More than half of her upper body was visible.
And the last is black dress. This was very good. It had thin strips. And it was a little above her knees. Sumbul's body was perfectly fit in this dress. This dress was hugging Sumbul's body.Sumbul liked this dress well.

Sumbul chooses a black dress and comes out.

Megha had come out, she didn't like any dress. She was looking at some more dresses.

Then she liked a white colored dress and went to try room with it. And this dress suited her. So she chose that dress.

Then both of them look at some more dresses and finally finalize everything and get the bill deducted.

Fahmaan was very bored and both of them drove him crazy by telling him about the dress.

Those three are ate ice cream. When they are going back home.

First Fahmaan drops Sum at her house then both of them go to Fahmaan's house.

Fahmaan was happy that Sum had chosen the same dress which Fahmaan liked.

Both of them had decided to ignore each other but their hearts did not agree with them.

Now Fahman had decided that he would make Sumbul feel jealous.He wanted to see whether Sumbul got jealous or not, and if so, what would be her reaction.

Now Fahmaan is going to ignore her in the club tomorrow.
But he doesn't know that tomorrow is going to be different.

NEXT DAY.