PART _ 16

The next morning Sumbul was still sleeping and it was 7 o'clock in the morning.Fahman got ready early and went to Sumbul's house, he could not sleep the whole night.Because he was thinking about Sumbul and in his heart he was thinking that the yuvan or Sumbul should not create any romantic moment or the yuvan
should not touch Sumbul.

He could not wait much and got ready early and went to Sumbul's house.

fahmaan pov

I reached Sumbul's house and was about to run and ring the doorbell but I stopped.

If I ring the bell then everyone will wake up or Sumbul will get angry at me. Why did I come to her house so early in the morning or did I make the mistake of going close to her last night or kissing her.   ..... Fahmaan spoke in his mind.

Uffffff what should I do now how do I go inside and if I don't go then how will I know whether they both are together or not?    .... Fahmaan muttered worriedly.

Then Fahmaan saw the window of Sumbul's house and checked that the window was open.
And he went to Sumbul's house through the window.

Fahmaan first went towards Sumbul's room and saw that Sumbul was sleeping in her room.
He did not go to Yuvan's room, he just wanted to see if they had slept together.

Then he became happy to see Sumbul sleeping alone and came to the kitchen and made coffee for both of them.

Fahmaan makes coffee and sits in the hall and the news starts.

Sum pov

I opened my eyes and looked at the time, it was 8 in the morning.

Oh no, it's 8 o'clock, I kept sleeping for so long, if I get late then Fahmaan will come and start shouting at me.

I quickly got up from the bed and went to the washroom adjacent to my room, brushed my teeth and took a quick bath.

Then I came down.

You...what are you doing here or how to walk in...for a minute you walked in from the other side window...oh no I forgot to lock the window from the other side.      ..........   Sumbul looked at Fahmaan and said.

Shut up...shut up why are you shouting early in the morning...I have not come from the window for the first time. who is shouting like this.      ..... Fahmaan closed Sumbul's mouth with his hand and said.

Sumbul calms down a bit after listening to Fahmaan.
Then Fahmaan removes his hand from her mouth.

So why did you come to my house so early in the morning, is there any important work in the office?    ......Sumbul asked.

No, there is no important work in the office. I woke up early today so I thought I will go to your house and have breakfast.
But you started shouting at me that if someone came home, ask him whether he was okay or not.

  ...... Fahmaan said making a sad face.

Sumbul smiles seeing Fahman's face and says sorry to him and asks him if he is okay and then both laughing.

Then Fahman gives her coffee and both of them sit and drink coffee. Just then Yuyan gets up and comes.

Yuvan pov

When I woke up in the morning and went to the hall, I saw that Fahmaan had come so early in the morning.

Ye itni subah subah yaha kya kar Raha hai.  Jab dekho meri dost se chipka rehta hai. Hun.    ......... I said in my mind.

Then I went to both of them.

Good morning Sumbul good morning Fahmaan.         ........I wished both of them.

Good morning Yuvi       ...sumbul said.
Good morning.            ...Fahmaan spoke in a strange manner.

Meri coffee kaha hai sum.          ..... I asked Sumbul.

Fahmaan's eyes go wide when Yuvan says 'Sum'.

You sit, I will prepare it right now.     .....Sumbul said.

No ...    You get ready now, you are getting late for office.        ....Fahmaan said a little loudly.

Both Sum and Yuvan look at him.

Sorry.   I mean Yuvan will make coffee for himself, you get ready for office.

It's okay Sum, you get ready, I will make myself coffee.

Sum nods and goes to her room to get ready for office.
Y

uvaan goes to kitchen and Fahmaan smiles that Sum did not make coffee for him.

Sum pov

Isse hua kya hai?  Kal se ajeeb harkte kar Raha hai.
Ever since Yuvan came, he have been kept away from him.
Is Fahmaan jealous of Yuvan?    No...he love Megha. Why would he feel jealous when a boy comes close to me? 

Kahin uske Dil main mere liye feelings to nhi. 
That's why he stayed at my house till late so that he could keep Yuvan away from me.

And when he is close to me, he becomes romantic, he can't control himself.

But ..........He loves Megha.  not me then why am I thinking all this? I don't understand what Fahmaan is doing to me.        ..... I thinks about all this while getting ready for office.

Then I got ready and went down. So Yuvan was drinking coffee. And Fahmaan was on the phone.

Wowww   Looking very cute sum.   .....Yuvan said looking at me.

I gave him a smile.

Then Fahmaan's call got disconnected and he came towards me.

Challe.    ...... Fahmaan placed his hand on my waist and said.

I froze right there.And Yuvan was looking at me differently.

I nodded and told Yuvan that I will come in the evening, so you can prepare lunch yourself and I will prepare dinner after coming from office.

Then Fahman took me outside towards the car, keeping his hand on my waist.