PART _ 4

Sum changes clothes and wears comfortable clothes.

Sum pov

When I changed my clothes and went to the hall, Fahmaan was coming from his room without a shirt. This was not the first time that he was coming to the hall without a shirt.

For the last two years, whenever I would come to the hall after changing my clothes, he would come from his room without a shirt.

I consider him a friend, so I was not bothered by his behavior and I was comfortable with him, so I did not feel strange.

But I tell him every time that he should wear a shirt and come out of the room, after all I am a girl so feel a little shy.

But till date he has not listened to me, he does the opposite of what I say.

We both came out of our rooms and looked at each other.Fahmaan gave me a Naughty smile and I rolled my eyes looking at him and went to the kitchen.

Which movie do you want to watch today?           ................He said while sitting on the couch and turning on the TV.

He asks me every time which movie I want to watch but never chooses my choice.

If you put on a movie as per your wish then why are you asking me, watch the movie as per your wish.      .................I said while drinking water in the kitchen.

Then I make myself tea and black coffee for him.

After making tea and coffee, May took both of them to the hall.

Areeeeee yrrrr. Shirt pehan Li button to fix krle aawara ladka lag raha hai.    .......................I said while giving him his black coffee.

He was busy watching a movie so he did not reply to me and started enjoying his coffee.

I sat on the other couch near him and started drinking tea.I didn't like the movie that he was watching.

I was reading my story book.

Fahmaan pov

I was watching a movie and Sumbul was engrossed in reading her book which is her daily work.

When she sits down to read a book, she is completely unaware of what is happening around her.

When she reads a book, I watch less TV and watch her more. I don't know why, but the more I watch her, the more my desire to watch her increases.

I have seen her cute face, her cute nose, her soft cheeks, her soft and pink lips, her shining eyes, or the gap between her eyebrows,  Seeing all this gives me a different kind of relief..

Looking at Sumbul's cute face, I started watching the movie again.

There was a romantic scene in the movie and I started watching it with great interest.

I don't know how and why I started imagining myself and Sumbul in that Scan. That Scan was a kiss scan.

Sheeeee .....  ashamed boy, there is a girl sitting nearby and  you can't change the channel, but no sir, is watching this with full feelings.

That day, when that couple was kissing in the park, you closed my eyes and today you seeing all this in front of me.    Shheeeeeee........................,,...,,When she said all this, I came out of my imagination.

Ohhhhhhhhh Yesterday you saying that you can see everything, what happened today?  Hun.                  I said

I told you that only I can see……………………….So why are you seeing all this in front of me today?

Because we both are friends and you can see everything with me. Not with anyone else.                    ..............I winked at her and gave her noughty smile.

She went into the kitchen rolling her eyes and I started laughing out loud.