PART _ 13

ONE WEEK LATER

Both were ignoring and talking less for a whole week. Both were longing to call each other.Both of them felt very bad that they were ignoring each other without any reason.

Today is Saturday and like every day, Sumbul has to go to Fahman's house. But both of them are not talking to each other. So Sumbul is thinking that how will I go to Fahmaan's house. Neither has he been talking to me for a week, nor has he looked at me.

Both of them finish all the work in the office and are coming home.

Fah. ..... Sumbul I need to talk to you.

Han bolo ......sum said.

Are you angry with me? Have I done something wrong? Has it been a whole week that you haven't talked to me and you don't even look at me? .......Fahman said while placing his hand on Sumbul's shoulder and going towards the car.

It's not me who is angry, it's you who has neither talked to me nor looked at me for the last one week. In fact, when I come to your cabin for lunch, you are having lunch even before I come. ..... Sumbul said without looking at him and make pouty face.

Ohhhhhh to tum naraaz ho mujse. ....Fahmaan chuckled.

sum rolled her eyes.

Ok ok sorry baba. Ab main tumhare sath hi lunch krunga. ...Fahman hugged her.
Sumbul responded his hug.

Why were you ignoring me? You know, you are my only friend in Mumbai for the last two years. ...... Sumbul said while hugging.

Sorry, that day I was going to kiss you, so I feel bad. I was staying away from you since that day. Really sorry. ...Fahmaan said while kissing her head.

And now I promise that I will not go away from you nor will I ignore you. ...Fahmaan pulled her out of the hug and looked into her eyes and said.

I'm sorry too, I can't stay angry with you anymore.
......Sumbul said while hugging him tightly.

Then both of them go home by car.

Both of them go to Fahmaan's house and today Fahmaan watches Sum's favorite movie. And Sum makes two bowls of popcorn and they both enjoy the movie.Fahmaan was sitting on the couch and Sum was lying with her head on his lap and watching a movie.

Sumbul's entire focus was on the movie and Fahmaan's eyes were on Sumbul's cute face.

Today, after a whole week, Fahman was happy to have touched Sum and was happy to have close to hier.

Fahman could not control his mind. He melts again after seeing Sum and starts thinking about Sumbul and his future.

During that entire incident, Fahman controlled himself with great difficulty and ignored Sumbul. and Fahmaan could not stay away from her, he was not able to understand what was happening to him.

He loved Megha but he had no feelings for her in his heart.And Sumbul was his friend but then he could not stop himself from thinking about Sumbul. Fahmaan had many feelings for Sumbul and he had many desire for her. He didn't stop himself from getting closer to Sumbul.

He wanted to spend his life with Sumbul, he has seen and wants to see Sumbul in all his happiness.

Then after watching the movie, Sum prepared dinner and both of them sat together and ate, talked for a while and went to sleep in their respective rooms.