PART _ 38

The next day Fahmaan had left before Sumbul woke up.He knew that his jaan loved her sleep more than her lover.

He woke up in the morning and went to Sumbul's room first, but Sumbul was sleeping very peacefully and lovingly. So he didn't wake her up. Fahmaan went to her and sat near her and started looking at her lovingly. After looking at her for a while, he peck her lips and wishes her good morning.

Then he left for Mumbai.

Sum pov

I was sleeping when my father's voice reached my ears and I woke up. He was talking to someone on the phone.

I slept so well that I had forgotten that Fahmaan was going to leave today.

I opened my eyes and the sun rays were falling on my face through my window. I started rubbing my eyes and while doing so, my eyes went to the front wall of my room.

Oh. No.. it's 10 o'clock.    I kept sleeping for so long.       .......I quickly got up from the bed.

Fahmaan must have gone.      ......I said while sitting on the bed again.

How did I keep sleeping like this and even Fahmaan did not come to meet me before leaving.        .....I was thinking in my mind.

What should I do now?  I am woken up, so I will freshen up and have breakfast and then I will call him.        ......I said while talking to myself.

Then I got up and took clothes from the cupboard and went to the washroom.

I freshened up and came out of the washroom and was about to dry my wet hair when my phone started ringing.There was a message on the phone.

I just ignored it thinking it was useless and got back to my work. Then two or three more message came and I ignored them too.

Then I got ready and went downstairs. Papa had prepared breakfast, so I heated it and ate it.

Papa had gone out for work, I was bored alone at home. Then I thought of calling Fahmaan.

I just reached the room and had just picked up the phone when I got a call from Fahmaan. I picked up the call.

Were you still sleeping? I sent so many messages and didn't see even one of you. I know my future wife loves sleep more than her husband, but this does not mean that you should keep sleeping the whole day.      ...... Fahmaan said a little angrily.

Done.     .......i said.

Sorry, really sorry for not seeing the messages. I was awake when the messages came, I didn't see them because there might be some unnecessary messages.  Sorry.        ......I said.

Ohhh. Yrr, think a little that now you have a boyfriend and in a few days he is going to become your husband. So by keeping the message call on everyone.    ....... Fahmaan said.

By the way, I had taken my morning kiss. ..... Fahmaan said.

Kya .kab kaise.     I didn't know why.          .......I said shockingly.

Chilla mat sun, ....fahmaan said.

I went to your room to meet you in the morning. You were sleeping peacefully, so I did not wake you up. So I kissed you and wished you good morning.         ......fahmaan said.,

Ohhhhhh. ok I would feel that you left without meeting me.      ......i said.

No. How could I have come without meeting you?        ......fahmaan said.

I love you mr khan.     ....i said.

I loved. What did you say.       ...... Fahmaan asked, shocked and happy.