PART _ 33

Hello Fahmy, come home quickly, I have an important thing to talk to you.  I Want to talk about my life. Ever since I came here, I wanted to tell you but I was not getting the right time and I did not have the courage.

But today is the right time and I have courage and I will not ask you on phone for more than this, please come home soon.Byyyyyy.    ..........Saying all this, Megha disconnects the phone.

Both keep looking at each other. Today both of them had to express their love to each other. But now both of them stayed there for some time after listening to the megha.

Both of them were not able to speak, but seeing each other's silence, both of them understood each other's heart.
The eyes of both became slightly moist.

Hamme ab chalna chahiye.    Both spoke together.

Then both of them smile a little.

Come on, you go, she will be waiting for you. Tell her about your feelings well, tell hee how much you have waited for her and finally today that day has come.   ......Sumbul gathered courage and said.

Fahmaan could not speak, he just nodded.

Both of them separated before they could meet, all their wishes were dashed.

Please Sumbul stop me. Don't let me go otherwise I will never be able to come back. I love you Sumbul I love you please stop me.I know you love me. Just you stop me once and I will handle the rest.We'll see whatever happens.      ...... Fahmaan said in his heart while leaving from there.

By what right should I stop you? You have always said that you have loved her since childhood. And today that day has come. So how can I stop you? Yes, I love you but I don't want you to leave your childhood love and choose me. ................sumbul said in hee heart after seeing him going.

Both of them kept talking in their hearts and neither one could stop the other.

Fahmaan went home. Sumbul went to her home with Yuvan.

Sumbul has decided that she will not tell Fahmaan that she is going to Delhi and now she is going permanently.

He did not tell Yuvan what. She went home and changed her clothes. Her bags were already packed. She put some things related to Fahmaan in the bag and went to Yuvan with the bag.

Yuvi, please drop me at the airport. I have to leave now. And I am going alone, you will stay here.    ………Sumbul said.

What. You are going alone. Why, ..... yuvan asked.

You didn't tell him. And didn't you tell him what was in your heart?            ..... yuvaan  said.

You come with me, I will tell you all the ways.    Sumbul said.

Then both of them leave for the airport and Sumbul tells Yuvan everything about Megha's phone call.And yuvan understood  that whatever Sumbul is doing is right.

Then they reach the airport. And he sits and talks for a while.

You give me all the news about him, okay.      .....Sumbul said.

Ok.mam. I will give. Now you will make me a newsman.     ....Yuvan said making her laugh.

Then both of them smile and Sumbul hugs him.

Thank you for helping me. And I miss you. ………Sumbul said.

Miss you too. But I will not accept your thank you. Because we are friends and in friendship no thanked you no sorry have you forgotten.     ......yuvan said.

Sumbul nods. And then when it's time for her flight, she goes there after saying goodbye to Yuvan.

Fahmaan side

Fahmaan goes home reluctantly with a stone on his heart. It seemed as if his life was coming to an end.He was feeling as if his most beloved thing was missing from him forever.
Thinking all this he reaches home. And Megha was standing in front waiting for him.

As soon as she saw Fahmaan, she ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Fahmaan could not make any movement, he was standing like that.
He didn't just feel Megha's hug, he was feeling like a statue.

How much time did take you? I was waiting for you for so long.    ......Megha said coming out of the hug.

Without looking at her, Fahmaan walked towards the table and placed his things.
I told you that I had an important meeting today. So it was late and there was a lot of crowd on the road.    ………Fahmaan said.

Ohhh. Ok. No problem. Now you get ready quickly, we will have dinner outside today.     ......Megha said while pushing him towards his room.

But you had to talk to me about something important.   ......fahmaan said.

Yes. But I don't want to tell that thing here. So get ready quickly.         Megha said.

Now Fahmaan's suspicion was turning into reality that Megha was going to propose to him.

He went to his room and got ready normally. And came into the hall. Megha was happy to see him and quickly held his hand and took him outside to the car.

Both were silent the whole way. Megha was very happy and Fahmaan's condition was worsening after seeing Megha's happiness.

Then both of them went to a resort which was Megha's favorite resort.

Both go inside. Megha has already booked a table, so both of them go and sit there.

Fahmaan was watching Megha's expressions. He wanted Megha to quickly say whatever she wanted.

Now tell me what do you want to say. ...... Fahmaan said.

Areeee.  Why are you in such a hurry? Wait, have some patience.  ......Megha said.

Then the waiter comes to them and takes their order.

Megha orders milk coffee for herself. Fahmaan was very worried so he ordered black coffee for himself.

And that waiter takes their order and goes away.
Then a message comes to Megha's phone. And she starts smiling.

Your wait is over.    ......Megha says while looking at the entrance area.

Then a good looking boy comes towards them. And Megha gets stand on seeing him and Fahmaan stands up confused.

That boy's name is Rohit.

Rohit hugs Megha and Megha respond to his hug.

Fahmaan was looking at both of them confused. Then both of them break the hug and Megha introduces Rohit and Fahmaan to each other.

Fahmy, this is my boyfriend Rohit. And Rohit This is my childhood friend Fahmaan.   .....megha said.

Both of them shake hands with each other and then But he was still confused that Megha wanted to tell this to him.

Then all three sit down and both Megha and Rohit tell Fahmaan about their relationship.

So you wanted to tell this. And I was afraid that don't know what would happen.   ...... Fahmaan said with a sigh of relief.

Why. would you think that I am going to propose you?   .......Megha asked.

Fahmaan nods while smiling and all three start laughing.

Then all three of them have dinner and have fun.
And all three of them come home.