Fight/ Rough

You heard some familiar noises behind the door of Derek's loft. He was finally coming back home.
You were impatiently walking around, not able to wait much longer to confront him and let all your rage against him explode.

He kept leaving you, not telling you where he was going, what he was doing or even with who he was. You thought it was a pack story and believed him when he told you that it was better for you if you didn't know anything about it. You weren't dating since a long time so you didn't really dare to ask for explanations... Except that he had been gone for days this time, leaving you home, worried for him and wondering if he would ever come back.

Then, you noticed that Scott, Isaac and Stiles, all the members of what he called his pack, were still in Beacon Hills, not looking worried or concerned about anything, not knowing where Derek was and why he left so you understood that he was probably just living his life in another town, with another girl... And probably told her to not ask any questions about anything for "her safety".

As the door opened, you quickly walked to the kitchen, ready to do and say exactly what you had planned in your head for days.
You opened the cupboards, getting some porcelain plates and turned around to throw them at the face of your new boyfriend.

"Wow, what is going on?" Derek asked, catching all the three plates you had just thrown at him with his werewolf powers.

"What is going on?" You repeat. "Oh I don't know...Maybe I'm mad at you because you left me for so long!"

You got some glasses and started throwing them in the air, not trying to reach him, just wanting to break things and show him you were really angry at him.

You saw him quickly putting the plates on the wooden table near him so that he could catch the glasses.

"(Y/N) ! Stop it! I told you that it's only for your safety that I am not telling you some things!"

"Yeah right... Do you tell her that too? So she doesn't ask about me?"

"Who are you talking about?!" He harshly asked, you could hear in his voice that he was getting angry at you too.

"Oh, I know that it wasn't for "pack business" that you left town this time!" You said, as he heavily sighed, putting the glasses he caught beside the plates, thinking that you were done with your scene now.

"Everything I do is always pack business (Y/N) !" He almost yelled at you as he saw you turn around to get more glasses from the cupboard.

Getting a glass in each hand, you turned around ready to throw them across the room but Derek was already in front of you, strongly catching your wrists in his hands.

"Stop it now!" He growled.

You looked at him. Damn his eyes. You had almost forgotten how handsome he was and the effect he could have on you.

You opened your hands, letting the glasses fall off, knowing that Derek was going to let you go to catch them.
As he did, you quickly ran to the door, planning on telling him that it was over before he made you change your mind. You could love him so passionately at times, there was no doubt he could convince you to share him with another girl if you gave him the chance.

You reached the door, you opened it but a hand from behind you pushed it back closed, you felt them catching you by your hips to turn you around and push your back against the wall.

"(Y/N), stop it" Derek said, for the third time, trying to speak in a softer tone than usual.

You were heavily breathing. Not because he had scared you, although he was pretty violent, but because he was standing so close to you, reminding you how you had missed him all this time, all these nights.